scottishnerd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!

Just creating a wee thread for people considering Clare College Cambridge so that we can support each other and whatnot
mollywilson2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
What are you applying for?!?
scottishnerd
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mollywilson2002)
Hi!
What are you applying for?!?
Land Economy! What about you?
username5422446
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello everyone,

I am a potential English applicant.
MollyArwen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by scottishnerd)
Land Economy! What about you?
Medicine! (I switched to my actual account)
scottishnerd
Rep:
?
I'll be honest I'm still not 100% sure about Clare haha! But it is definitely a strong contender.
(Original post by MollyArwen)
Medicine! (I switched to my actual account)
Good Luck!! Medicine seems so hard lol, would never be able to deal with that life
MollyArwen
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'll be honest I'm still not 100% sure about Clare haha! But it is definitely a strong contender.

Good Luck!! Medicine seems so hard lol, would never be able to deal with that life
I’ve been to Clare a few times and really like it! I’m much more into academic medicine that’s why I’m applying to Cambridge.
scottishnerd
Rep:
?
I’ve been to Clare a few times and really like it! I’m much more into academic medicine that’s why I’m applying to Cambridge.
Ahhh, I've never actually visited Cambridge before. Annoying as it means I don't really know the vibe of the colleges. Alternative prospectuses are great and all but they're quite biased haha
MollyArwen
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ahhh, I've never actually visited Cambridge before. Annoying as it means TI don't really know the vibe of the colleges. Alternative prospectuses are great and all but they're quite biased haha
That's such a shame! I got to spend a few days at a summer school. I would definitely say Clare had the most friendly and homely vibe out of the colleges I've been to. Have you tried the Cambridge Virtual Open day things?
Rimsky
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for this thread. I am applying for History and Politics, it seems there's only an assessment at interview and no work to be sent in. So Personal Statement and References it is!
MollyArwen
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t know whether to feel jealous or pity! I have to do the BMAT. Oh and don’t forget you’ll have to do the SAQ
Rimsky
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t know whether to feel jealous or pity! I have to do the BMAT. Oh and don’t forget you’ll have to do the SAQ
Best of luck, I keep on forgetting the passport photo, I am sure that will make all the difference!
MollyArwen
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine is only a year old and doesn't look anything like me!
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My daughter just moved in to Clare as a fresher - she's pretty happy with her choice although the renovations are a bit of a shame as there are bits that will not be accessible
Rimsky
Rep:
?
Report 9 hours ago
Has everyone received the general admissions email? Does the link to the Applicant Additional information work? I don't need to submit work etc so just need to fill that form the link just takes me to the additional docs form. Thanks
MollyArwen
Rep:
?
Report 6 minutes ago
I followed the first link in that section and it took me to a form about COVID
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (44)
15.88%
I'm not sure (8)
2.89%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (98)
35.38%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.44%
I'm not a current university student (123)
44.4%

Watched Threads