Turn on thread page Beta

i think my boyf's left the counrty without telling me watch

ReputationRep:
    why the hell are you posting on this thread anyway if it annoys you?
    get a life and stop being a moron.

crawl back in your cold dank hovel rentboy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    You dislike the BOYFRIEND?!
    Indeedy - i mean not that i particularly like magic carpet.... she kinda irritates me @ times.... but as i recall he's been chasing around after some piece of skirt, won't be straight with her and now he's b*ggered off without telling her....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    I have it, I have it I'll try and get it posted next week, I live in a little village, I don't get to go to the post office often I love you though and will have it with you soon, honest.
    Lol... s'alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)

Indeedy - i mean not that i particularly like magic carpet.... she kinda irritates me @ times.... but as i recall he's been chasing around after some piece of skirt, won't be straight with her and now he's b*ggered off without telling her....
    she does not no that yet.

ReputationRep:
    sorry that was aimed at 'less than 3.'
    i think i did enough, offering to go meet him and take him anywhere sunday night. so if he's angry, or left on monday, i dont see why.

ReputationRep:

Tht is after she told hi he could have sex with other girls cause she wouldnt sleep with him, she accused him of having AIDS and constantly harrasses him.

Personally they're as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:

Thats only one side of the story...
    Either way. It doesn't look like a promising relationship to me. How long have you been dating and how old are you both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you were nearly a country away, 20 minutes down the road! :rolleyes:
    Yeah i know! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    havent u ever argued with your boyf/girlfr? surly u must have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    she does not no that yet.
    Okay but i was working on that assumption

(Original post by frost)
    Tht is after she told hi he could have sex with other girls cause she wouldnt sleep with him, she accused him of having AIDS and constantly harrasses him.

Personally they're as bad as each other.
    Oh my life ok i didn't know that... swinging back in his favour :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    sorry that was aimed at 'less than 3.'
    i think i did enough, offering to go meet him and take him anywhere sunday night. so if he's angry, or left on monday, i dont see why.
    stop saying the same thing, freak :confused: maybe hes just took the huff for a while he might come back apologizing who knows

ReputationRep:
    Not to the extent that I've either accused them of having aids (see post above) or left the country. I don't think most people argue like that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but ours are over who left the lid off the butter and who is taking the dog for a walk not over him having sex with someone else or me having an STD.

ReputationRep:
    Yes... but he didn't leave the country... attempted to leave the astral plane a few times but ne'e mind!

ReputationRep:

Okay but i was working on that assumption

Oh my life ok i didn't know that... swinging back in his favour :p:
    no i said i didnt believ in sex before marriage and that he should accept that, then he siad he did believ in sex before marriage and i should accept that so we agreed he can sleep about jus not with me until im ready.

i asked him if he had aids cos he kept talking about blood transfusions n really weird stuff and has alot of different partners from all around asia

ReputationRep:
    Not nearly as much as you. He used you as a ****-buddy. Face the truth. MOve on. Leave us the **** alone.

ReputationRep:
    ok bekaboo and frost, mayb our situation is bit different to yours

ReputationRep:
    no i said i didnt believ in sex before marriage and that he should accept that, then he siad he did believ in sex before marriage and i should accept that so we agreed he can sleep about jus not with me until im ready.

i asked him if he had aids cos he kept talking about blood transfusions n really weird stuff and has alot of different partners from all around asia
    Well make damned sure that you know whether or not he has aids for definite (don't just take his word for it) before you even consider having sex with him.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1

ReputationRep:
    ok bekaboo and frost, mayb our situation is bit different to yours
    I've never had a situation like yours before

Why?

Because I wouldnt get into a situation like yours cause I'm not stupid.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2004
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.