Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And this is a factor why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    So you were really upset with him for sleeping with some hoe... but it's okay for him to sleep with other girs now? And you know he cheated on his last gf but you're still ok with all this? okaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    yeah i totally get what your saying......I DON'T UNDERSTAND Y SHES WITH HIM AND Y IS SHE OK WITH IT ALL? weirdoooo! like there are better guys out there...that live in the same country...and DON'T shag every woman in england.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    no but if he's mad, how can i make up with him if i dont call?honestly tho, i dono why he'd be mad, except that i didnt call him yesterday, which isnt a reason
    Well if he has no reason to be mad then why are you assuming that he is? Surely if he was expecting to go back home then that's quite scary and stressful??

ReputationRep:
    what, his rich parents? i just mentioned it cos of wat daidbah said. i am gonna call tomoro n c wat happens. the other factor is, that were on diff mobile networks and only i hav cross netw minutes, so its bloody expensiv to keep calling everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Well if he has no reason to be mad then why are you assuming that he is? Surely if he was expecting to go back home then that's quite scary and stressful??
    im assuming he's either mad or left the counrty cos he didnt anwesr my calls and was meant to leav

ReputationRep:
    im assuming he's either mad or left the counrty cos he didnt anwesr my calls and was meant to leav
    Hmmmmm or he is busy packing etc...

ReputationRep:
    do you seriously love the guy? a guy that sleeps with ldza different women...and has done dodgy things in the past..? dont you think your better off without him? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ok im going to sleep now. thanks to every1 for listening to my probs and giving me gudd advic, especially bekaboo, vivikk, frost and anna

also thanks to daidbadh for my sig

gud night, i'll let u kno wat happns tomoro, im gonna call at midday

ReputationRep:
    no but if he's mad, how can i make up with him if i dont call?honestly tho, i dono why he'd be mad, except that i didnt call him yesterday, which isnt a reason
    If he's mad for no reason why should you make up with him. Get him to call you. He will if he's interested enough. You sound like you have absolutely no self respect. You need to get him chasing after you not you worrying about him.

ReputationRep:
    i went to the law xmas ball without him on thurs, cos he didnt wana go and we were gonna get thrown off the comittee so i went alone and he siad i should be mad that he didnt come. i called him before, and when i was ther and txt him, but i think mayb thats the reason. bloody hell.im still gonna call in case hes mad, but if he isnt, then the rest of the week he can call me

ReputationRep:
    cool.

ReputationRep:
    Get a new boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    hm the future of the law in this girl's hand? may your vote be heard.

ReputationRep:
    in the words of a very dear friend of mine "your boyfriend clearly hates your guts"

ReputationRep:
    pis s off i kno he lov me

ReputationRep:
    Magic carpet:

Go see a councellor! :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    pis s off i kno he lov me
    why make this thread then?

ReputationRep:
    Guys who love you generally don't screw around they wait until you want to have sex with them.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he just got bored of magiccarpet riding. boomtish.

sorry terrible.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't read any of the thread, but from the title alone, this wins my award for best thread ever. Comic genius.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2004
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.