FantasyAngel
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
school is starting tomorrow for me and i'm really worried, i've been hearing about how students don't social distance in classrooms and i have vulnerable family members so i'm scared of catching covid and that i'll bring it home to my vulnerable family members. Year 11 is going to be stressful enough but with the chance of catching Covid-19 over my head it just feels so overwhelming.everyone is saying the students are just sitting next to each other like normal.

of course, i know not all schools are doing the same thing but the lack of social distancing seems to be trend at this point
Last edited by FantasyAngel; 1 month ago
BRUH GAMING.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FantasyAngel)
school is starting tomorrow for me and i'm really worried, i've been hearing about how students don't social distance in classrooms and i have vulnerable family members so i'm scared of catching covid and that i'll bring it home to my vulnerable family members. Year 11 is going to be stressful enough but with the chance of catching Covid-19 over my head it just feels so overwhelming.everyone is saying the students are just sitting next to each other like normal.

of course, i know not all schools are doing the same thing but the lack of social distancing seems to be trend at this point
My 6th form is social distancing, week in, week online.
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mine isn't
user9693
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FantasyAngel)

i was worried about the same thing, I've just started sixth form and our year groups are bubbles and no one outside the bubble is allowed near us. there are hand wash and hand sanitiser stations outside every one of and inside of the buildings and you need too wear a mask when your in corridors and other areas. personally i would try and pick a seat that is not right next to anyone and keeping hands as clean as possible and remember to wear masks. antibacterial wipes to wipe desks down before lessons and before you put any of your things down will help too.

hope everything goes well for you in year 11 and best wishes to you and your family x
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My college isn't, we're supposed to be and teachers try ask it of us if we're in groups, but everyone's walking around in groups of 4's and stuff with no worry. :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (56)
15.6%
I'm not sure (11)
3.06%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (123)
34.26%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.67%
I'm not a current university student (163)
45.4%

Watched Threads