elliemc24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't see one of these yet for English Lit, so here it is! Megathread for English Literature applicants for 2021 entry

Icebreaker questions:

What are you currently studying?
Where are you thinking of applying to?
Favourite book/author? (its English, I had to)
elliemc24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'll add mine:

Currently studying: English Literature A level via distance learning. No other subjects, did my A levels in 2016 in science subjects, so I'm doing this in a single year.
Where am I applying?: Currently my two choices are York and Winchester, however I am also looking at Kent and a few others.
Favourite book/author: at the moment, The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde!
Ciara0720
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, looks a bit empty here so thought I'd join in 🙂

What are you currently studying? Nothing as I'm on a gap year! However I did study English Literature, Psychology, Drama and History at A level, gaining A*A*A*A respectively 🙂
Where are you thinking of applying to? I really don't know yet!! The only one I've definitely chosen so far is St Andrews, so suggestions are very welcome https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post91054900
Favourite book/author? At the moment I'm enjoying Lucy Hutchinson's translation of Lucretius' De Rerum Natura 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (55)
15.54%
I'm not sure (9)
2.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (122)
34.46%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.69%
I'm not a current university student (162)
45.76%

Watched Threads