isobel.mg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Are the mock exams year 12 take at the end of the year, typically the year before A-level paper? please help asap
Kingplayer786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
M

(Original post by isobel.mg)
Are the mock exams year 12 take at the end of the year, typically the year before A-level paper? please help asap
most likely AS papers
Anita0211
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
In my school we had interims in Oct to check how we were getting on, mocks in Feb and then more in Jun (those didn't go as planned this yr). Usually the Jun ones are used to help with your UCAS predictions, although the other tests you do throughout the yr also are important. Also, bear in mind that if you don't do so well in yr 12, you may have to sit the AS exams at the end of yr 12, just in case the school think you won't do well in your A-Level exams in yr 13. In this case, you will have AS mocks before, but may still have to do the normal mocks with the rest of your yr, depening on the school. Hope that's not too confusing!
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Ask your school instead different schools have different grade boundaries and do mocks in different manners.
future-doctor <3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
oh boys this is stressing me out now as i remembered they said they will test but the gov said the school will only test on what we learnt in first 6 months or so
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (70)
22.95%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.26%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.13%
I'm really nervous (63)
20.66%

Watched Threads