Practical Driving Test

Watch
JuliaNT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I finally managed to book a driving test today. I was at work all day and couldn’t get online, so my sister booked it for me. I sent her all the details but she didn’t include my middle name when booking the test, so it’s just in my first and last name. My middle name is on my provisional licence and on my theory test certificate, so will this cause an issue? I tried to ring DVSA but couldn’t get through. I’m really worried I’ll have to cancel this and attempt to rebook it next week, the system has been so crazy the previous times I tried to book and I don’t know if I’d be lucky enough to get another test.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.
TheDE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JuliaNT)
I finally managed to book a driving test today. I was at work all day and couldn’t get online, so my sister booked it for me. I sent her all the details but she didn’t include my middle name when booking the test, so it’s just in my first and last name. My middle name is on my provisional licence and on my theory test certificate, so will this cause an issue? I tried to ring DVSA but couldn’t get through. I’m really worried I’ll have to cancel this and attempt to rebook it next week, the system has been so crazy the previous times I tried to book and I don’t know if I’d be lucky enough to get another test.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.
It makes no difference whatsoever as long as you’re the licence holder. We have had parents book it in their own names inadvertently before, but as long as the licence number is correct and yourself then you’ll be fine
JuliaNT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheDE)
It makes no difference whatsoever as long as you’re the licence holder. We have had parents book it in their own names inadvertently before, but as long as the licence number is correct and yourself then you’ll be fine
Ok, phew. Thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads