Is it possible to do BTEC Extended Certificate L3 Business?

Watch
HolaNeinoa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Is it possible for me to do BTEC Extended Certificate L3 Business along with 2 a-levels?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HolaNeinoa)
Is it possible for me to do BTEC Extended Certificate L3 Business along with 2 a-levels?
What would the 2 A-levels be in?

It might be possible if there aren't any timetable clashes but you're best talking to your college to see if they could accommodate you. Any particular reason you want to take that combination of qualifications?
HolaNeinoa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
What would the 2 A-levels be in?

It might be possible if there aren't any timetable clashes but you're best talking to your college to see if they could accommodate you. Any particular reason you want to take that combination of qualifications?
It’s very complicated but I really wanted to stick around at my secondary school’s sixth form because of social anxiety and couldn’t deal with a whole different school and not knowing anyone. Might’ve been a dumb decision to stick around but there’s no turning back. Anyways, I wasn’t allowed to do 3 A-levels because of the admissions criteria so the next best thing which they offered me was to do a BTEC and 2 A-Levels. Due to the lack of subjects they offered and timetable clashes I decided to pick BTEC Business L3 Ext Cert, Sociology A-Level (I’m trying to swap it out for History A-Level but the course is currently full so I’m waiting to see if anyone drops out of it soon) and Psychology A-Level. I’m trying to go down a political/law route in uni. So currently everything is a bit of mess.
Last edited by HolaNeinoa; 2 weeks ago
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HolaNeinoa)
It’s very complicated but I really wanted to stick around at my secondary school’s sixth form because of social anxiety and couldn’t deal with a whole different school and not knowing anyone. Might’ve been a dumb decision to stick around but there’s no turning back. Anyways, I wasn’t allowed to do 3 A-levels because of the admissions criteria so the next best thing which they offered me was to do a BTEC and 2 A-Levels. Due to the lack of subjects they offered and timetable clashes I decided to pick BTEC Business L3 Ext Cert, Sociology A-Level (I’m trying to swap it out for History A-Level but the course is currently full so I’m waiting to see if anyone drops out of it soon) and Psychology A-Level. I’m trying to go down a political/law route in uni. So currently everything is a bit of mess.
I'm glad you've managed to get something sorted, even if it's not exactly what you wanted. It's totally understandable to want to stay where you're most comfortable - let's hope you get onto the History course :crossedf:

Let me know how you get on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.46%
No (194)
78.54%

Watched Threads