Super Mario 35th anniversary Nintendo direct

Watch
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Over the weekend Nintendo released a bunch of information about what they will be releasing because of the Super Mario 35th anniversary :danceboy:

What do you think of the things they've mentioned?

I'm super keen to get the super mario 3d All Stars especially since it's limited edition (I bet it will be sold out everywhere :sad: ). I'm also to get keen Mario Kart Live at some point but I do wonder if the mario kart one will work on carpet :iiam: the argumented reality looks really cool though :yes:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 3 weeks ago
TheHarold
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I really can't wait for 3D all-stars, never really played any of those games before so it'll be great. Just a shame that Galaxy 2 isn't included. Also like the idea of Mario Kart Live, but don't think my house is big enough for it lmao
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sucks that 3D all-stars is limited edition...R.I.P to those who miss out on it.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Maybe I should buy one, keep it sealed and then try and sell it years later when stock is low.

I mean nintendo games don't decrease in value much, and limited supply will probably push prices up somewhat once the cut off date passes
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Maybe I should buy one, keep it sealed and then try and sell it years later when stock is low.

I mean nintendo games don't decrease in value much, and limited supply will probably push prices up somewhat once the cut off date passes
Good thinking Fatman
NE1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mario 3D all stars and mario 3D World have got me kinda want a switch again. I had one back in 2017 but after mario odyssey came out and I finished it, I didn’t see any games that really interested me (2018 had a lot of ports from other consoles which I already had on Xbox) but the past year or so have been really good in terms of 1st party releases. I think if I can get my hands on one during the January sales or something like that, I might cave just to play the exclusives
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by TheHarold)
I really can't wait for 3D all-stars, never really played any of those games before so it'll be great. Just a shame that Galaxy 2 isn't included. Also like the idea of Mario Kart Live, but don't think my house is big enough for it lmao
:five: i think i'll wait until i've watched a few people on youtube play the mario kart game. Wether it works on carpet will also be a deciding factor as well s the trailer only showed some wooden floor 🤔
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Ikr feel kinda bad for all the kids who.might want the game for christmas/birthdays.
Amazon is sold out, but I went into GAME the other day and they had quite a lot in stock :yep:
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)

That's a pretty cool idea :awesome: however I think it would be a bit hard to play the game if it was sealed though :giggle:

Seems a bit dumb only making it limited edition, but I suppose another idea is rotate games like Disney did with the Disney Vault so they could always release it again in a few years (seems a pretty good way of making money haha).
(Original post by NE1)
Mario 3D all stars and mario 3D World have got me kinda want a switch again. I had one back in 2017 but after mario odyssey came out and I finished it, I didn’t see any games that really interested me (2018 had a lot of ports from other consoles which I already had on Xbox) but the past year or so have been really good in terms of 1st party releases. I think if I can get my hands on one during the January sales or something like that, I might cave just to play the exclusives
Ah fair enough I heard the Switch has been hard to get hold off but it's definitely worth it. Animal Crossing is kiiiinda addictive Smash Bros and Pokemon are fun too.
Last edited by Chronoscope; 2 days ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
All Stars in 3D? no, that is out of my imagination being a good game. By the way, congratulations to the 35th anniversary! that is a long time.
Ellamayooo
Badges: 7
Report 23 minutes ago
All I know is my little brother is beyond excited for it all 😂
He’s a massive mario fan in general (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.17%
No (257)
78.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed