The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Next Step Bristol

Does anyone know if you will know the outcome of your application to Next Step before the early UCAS deadline (15th October)? It doesn't seem to say online.
Just applied and it said you’ll know the outcome to your application on the 9th Oct. But if you apply to Bristol before then you can email them to let them know so they’ll put ur application on hold until the outcome of ur New Step application comes in :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by xsowmix
Does anyone know if you will know the outcome of your application to Next Step before the early UCAS deadline (15th October)? It doesn't seem to say online.

Original post by justjas33
Just applied and it said you’ll know the outcome to your application on the 9th Oct. But if you apply to Bristol before then you can email them to let them know so they’ll put ur application on hold until the outcome of ur New Step application comes in :smile:

Did either of you manage to get into the programme if you don't mind me asking? I was wondering how hard it is to get in/how competitive it is.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Rinxx
Did either of you manage to get into the programme if you don't mind me asking? I was wondering how hard it is to get in/how competitive it is.

I got my confirmation email on the 7th of October, but does any one know if I should still fill the flagging form as an early applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending