The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Awaiting confirmation from coventry university to student finance

Hi, I have completed enrolment and ordered my student ID online which got approved and will be sent to me on the 10th of September or shortly after. But in my student finance account it says that they're waiting for confirmation from the university. So my question is will the uni send the confirmation to student finance once they send out the student ID?
Original post by hogwarts99
Hi, I have completed enrolment and ordered my student ID online which got approved and will be sent to me on the 10th of September or shortly after. But in my student finance account it says that they're waiting for confirmation from the university. So my question is will the uni send the confirmation to student finance once they send out the student ID?

Hey there,

Thank you for your response.

If Student Finance (SF) are awaiting a response from uni then uni will confirm those details and you will find out in time if there is anything else to do to assist. Your SF will send an SMS notifying you when money will account in your account and it's likely that if everything goes well, your student loan will arrive on the 14th of September. It shouldn't take too long.

I hope this helps!

Veronica
BSc Dietetics
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending