Should I visit the gp?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I've recently been feeling pain and a burning sensation on the end of my penis, I don't know why, should I get it checked out or will it pass?
I'm not sexually active and don't masturbate I'm not sure if I should be worried about it
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes if u are concerned about then u should
They will probably treat it with some antibiotics it could be prostatitis or some sort of water infection maybe. But u have to watch out for kidney stones and stuff like that!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've recently been feeling pain and a burning sensation on the end of my penis, I don't know why, should I get it checked out or will it pass?
I'm not sexually active and don't masturbate I'm not sure if I should be worried about it
Of course you should! The GP's seen hundreds of willies in their career - yours will come as no big surprise. As the person above said, it's probably a simple infection - there's ammonia and uric acid in your pee, which can burn if there's too much of it. See the GP and make sure you wipe the tip of your penis dry every time you pee. If it is too much uric acid, this can cause gout, so get it sorted
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Of course you should! The GP's seen hundreds of willies in their career - yours will come as no big surprise. As the person above said, it's probably a simple infection - there's ammonia and uric acid in your pee, which can burn if there's too much of it. See the GP and make sure you wipe the tip of your penis dry every time you pee. If it is too much uric acid, this can cause gout, so get it sorted
Lol, yeh okay, thanks I'll see if I can get an appointment
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol, yeh okay, thanks I'll see if I can get an appointment
Also, please make sure you clean thoroughly under your foreskin if you have one!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads