The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Official University of South Wales 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi thanks for responding. I checked in my spam but there’s nothing there. I think I’ll just contact the university and see if they respond.

Hi @Pri.88, has everything been sorted for you now? If not can you DM or email me your UCAS id to [email protected] and I will take a look at this for you. Thanks Rebecca
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi @Pri.88, has everything been sorted for you now? If not can you DM or email me your UCAS id to [email protected] and I will take a look at this for you. Thanks Rebecca

Don't forget to join our official USW Freshers 2021 Facebook group to make new friends on your course and see the freshers' activities we have planned for you - link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/uswfreshers2021/
Hi thanks for responding. I checked in my spam but there’s nothing there. I think I’ll just contact the university and see if they respond.

If this hasn't been sorted out, can you DM me or email me your UCAS ID and I will check for you - [email protected].

Thanks
Rebecca
USW Official Rep
I'm getting impatient now and just want to meet everyone. :biggrin:
Original post by ThatWelshOwl
Wow access to Biosciences sounds mind blowing, my fiance is on an access course now, it's a lot of work!! Good luck with your applications, I hope it all goes well!

Hi sorry I didn't reply to this. Thank you. It was really intense but looking forward to starting uni now. Hope you're getting on ok.
If this hasn't been sorted out, can you DM me or email me your UCAS ID and I will check for you - [email protected].

Thanks
Rebecca
USW Official Rep

Hello,
They’ve sent me the details already to do it. But the website says it would take 10 days? So I don’t know if it’ll be in time.
Hello,
They’ve sent me the details already to do it. But the website says it would take 10 days? So I don’t know if it’ll be in time.

Hi there, I'm sure there will be time. Please let me know if I can help further. Thanks Rebecca
I'm getting so many notifications from Blackboard all saying the same thing. 🤔 Bit odd.
Original post by Auntie_Autie2019
I'm getting so many notifications from Blackboard all saying the same thing. 🤔 Bit odd.

@Auntie_Autie2019 can I help at all? Many thanks Rebecca
@Auntie_Autie2019 can I help at all? Many thanks Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, my brain is pretty fried at the moment so I can't even remember the exact issue with the notifications. It all seems fine now and I have my timetable too. No idea what [Coach] after the group number means though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending