Y13's - what information do you need on the uni application process?

Watch this thread
Poll: Y13's - what information do you need help with about the uni application process?
Help with how to write a personal statement (73)
23.1%
Practical support in filling out a Ucas application (42)
13.29%
Support with choosing a university (43)
13.61%
Info on uni open days (30)
9.49%
Support with interview prep (49)
15.51%
Timings (29)
9.18%
Student finance and scholarship info (47)
14.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
0.95%
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Y13's - :wavey:

How are you doing? :hugs:

You've just started back at college, and this is the year where you get to make some pretty big decisions about your future. One of them may be going to uni.

Do you want to go to university? If so, how are you feeling about your Ucas application?

Maybe you need some help with the more practical side of filling it out, or your personal statement? Perhaps you need help with choosing your top choices, or interview prep?

What are you worrying about?

How can we here at TSR help you with these choices? Fill out our poll and let us know in the comments below what you need some support with, and we'll squirrel away behind the scenes to try and get you the help you need!
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Any help/advice on student finance would be appreciated as I have not a single clue on what it is (I know you don't apply for it until later on but apart from that I am clueless

Also I think myself, like many other Y13s have no idea on how to write a personal statement as a lot of us haven't received any guidance from schools...
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Becca216)
Any help/advice on student finance would be appreciated as I have not a single clue on what it is (I know you don't apply for it until later on but apart from that I am clueless

Also I think myself, like many other Y13s have no idea on how to write a personal statement as a lot of us haven't received any guidance from schools...
Thanks so much for letting me know Student Finance is always a tricky one but we can definitely support!

Personal statement writing is one I think a lot of people are not sure about - I'll make sure we can get some information out there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (148)
40.33%
They're exactly what I expected (91)
24.8%