sophhie:))
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
ok so i have a really short attention span, and have a drama live theatre evaluation due in the next few days. can someone please give me a play that i can easily google the key moments to so i don't have to watch the whole thing?
RoisinTewkesbury
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sophhie:)))
ok so i have a really short attention span, and have a drama live theatre evaluation due in the next few days. can someone please give me a play that i can easily google the key moments to so i don't have to watch the whole thing?
My GCSE's got cut but we were planning on going go watch 'The Woman in Black' but because of Corona, we couldn't. However, if the exam was still going to go ahead we watched a play called 'Things I Know to be True' which we watched on Digital Theatre Plus. Good Luck in whatever you find!
LegsEleven17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sophhie:)))
Just watch a play jeez it’s not that hard. It’s like tv.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (906)
42.8%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (401)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise