Official Staffordshire University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Staffordshire University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

Also, if you have any questions about studying at Staffs, please give us a shout on this thread and we'll get back to you asap

Thanks
Last edited by Staffordshire University; 1 month ago
jnb098
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all. I'm Josh, 21 from Cornwall. Hopefully applying to Staffordshire University for a 2021 start.

What course are you applying for? Computer Games Design.

What subjects are you studying now? I'm not currently studying. Been working the past few years and would be entering as a mature student.

Ideally, I'm wanting to expand on some of my self-taught skills and really expand on my interests in game design, specifically 3D art and animation. Staffordshire seems to have the best variation in terms of what I specifically am looking for in their Computer Games Design course, especially by utilizing the optional modules.

If anyone else is planning on starting in 2021, please send me a message! Would be awesome to meet some people and start talking before next year.
Last edited by jnb098; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.2%
I'm not sure (32)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (234)
31.2%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.4%
I'm not a current university student (367)
48.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed