Official Teesside University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Teesside University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
FerretPun
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for Diagnostic Radiography earlier today, looking forward to seeing who else is applying here!
Currently studying for October resits of biology and maths, hoping for BB, AC or AB. Already got CCC in bio, maths and physics. Hopefully everything will be worth it in the end. Still a bit salty about that biology grade C though, I was predicted an A!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by FerretPun)
I applied for Diagnostic Radiography earlier today, looking forward to seeing who else is applying here!
Currently studying for October resits of biology and maths, hoping for BB, AC or AB. Already got CCC in bio, maths and physics. Hopefully everything will be worth it in the end. Still a bit salty about that biology grade C though, I was predicted an A!
Good luck FerretPun - that's great. Fingers are crossed for you! :crossedf:
student10291
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
anyone doing chem eng 1st year? and where are you from?
danuuutka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Teesside University)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Teesside University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Applied a week ago for Midwifery with a January 2021 start!

Applying as a mature student, having already had completed an undergraduate psychology degree.

Any ideas on the timelines for interviews/offers when you apply for the January rather than September 2021 intake?
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by danuuutka)
Applied a week ago for Midwifery with a January 2021 start!

Applying as a mature student, having already had completed an undergraduate psychology degree.

Any ideas on the timelines for interviews/offers when you apply for the January rather than September 2021 intake?
Hi danuuutka

Midwifery closed some time back for January 2021 so you wouldn't have been able to apply for that recently. The course is already full for this cycle - the next intake for midwifery at Teesside University is September 2021.

If you need to ask us anything please just drop us an email to our School of Health & Life Sciences admissions team on [email protected] and we'll help.

Thanks!
Wils91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I’ve recently had an interview for MSc Dietetics and I’m waiting to hear back if I’ve been offered a place for January 2021. Is anyone else in the same position as me? 😊
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wils91)
Hey! I’ve recently had an interview for MSc Dietetics and I’m waiting to hear back if I’ve been offered a place for January 2021. Is anyone else in the same position as me? 😊
Congratulations for reaching interview stage - hope it went well!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all :flower2:

If you're doing your research ahead of the January 15 UCAS deadline for 2021 entry you might like to join us at an upcoming online open day to ask your questions.

You can expect virtual tours, presentations, videos and the opportunity to put any questions to academic and support staff through live online chats :cyber:

If you live with your friends or family, they are welcome to take part with you

Next up...

14 November, 10.00am - 2.00pm, book here
9 January, 10.00am - 2.00pm, book here

We'll look forward to you joining us from the comfort of your home to find out about Teesside University
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (54)
15.47%
I'm not sure (8)
2.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (122)
34.96%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.72%
I'm not a current university student (159)
45.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed