The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Official Teesside University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I’ve applied for sports marketing and management. Has anyone else applied for this course?
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Teesside University
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Teesside University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I've just applied today for Adult Nursing to start in September 2021. Currently doing an access to HE health course. Excited xx
Reply 22
Hi I have applied to start Adult Nursing September 2021.
I have my interview next week the 11th so feeling really nervous now. Found this site looking for university interview tips. 🙂
Original post by Pelora
Hi I have applied to start Adult Nursing September 2021.
I have my interview next week the 11th so feeling really nervous now. Found this site looking for university interview tips. 🙂

Aww good luck lovlie
Reply 24
Original post by Loopsy_loops
I've just applied today for Adult Nursing to start in September 2021. Currently doing an access to HE health course. Excited xx

Hey hun, I’m also doing my access to health course.
Good luck with the Uni process. xx
Original post by Pelora
Hey hun, I’m also doing my access to health course.
Good luck with the Uni process. xx

Where you doing your access? Xx
Reply 26
Original post by Teesside University
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Teesside University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi,
i applied for Adult Nursing in December and I’m still waiting to hear back from them. I’m starting to feel very nervous and anxious about it.
The subjects i took English Language and Literature, Chemistry, Biology and I’m predicted ABC for them.

hoe long does it usually take before student receive feedback?
Reply 27
Where you doing your access? Xx

Middlesbrough College. x
Original post by Pelora
Middlesbrough College. x

Im Stockton Riverside. Good luck lovlie xx
Reply 29
Im Stockton Riverside. Good luck lovlie xx

Awesome, hope to see you around the uni x
Original post by Dora_o
Hi,
i applied for Adult Nursing in December and I’m still waiting to hear back from them. I’m starting to feel very nervous and anxious about it.
The subjects i took English Language and Literature, Chemistry, Biology and I’m predicted ABC for them.

hoe long does it usually take before student receive feedback?

@Dora_o
Hi Dora,
Thanks for getting in touch. Please don't be worried that you haven't heard anything yet - the admissions team get a lot of applications through in December and we are also away over Christmas so it can be a little slower to respond. If your application was unsuccessful then this would have been updated on UCAS Track, so don't be worried that you haven't heard anything yet - it just means they have not yet processed. I know it is an anxious time, but you'll hopefully hear from them soon :smile:
Good luck with your application.
Dan
Applied to study criminology :smile: my application got sent off in December and now I’m constantly refreshing my ucas page waiting for an offer
Reply 32
Had my interview today and even though I was nervous, I enjoyed it.
The guys doing my interview were lovely and put me at ease. So fingers crossed - it’s now just a waiting game.

Good luck everyone.
Original post by FerretPun
I applied for Diagnostic Radiography earlier today, looking forward to seeing who else is applying here!
Currently studying for October resits of biology and maths, hoping for BB, AC or AB. Already got CCC in bio, maths and physics. Hopefully everything will be worth it in the end. Still a bit salty about that biology grade C though, I was predicted an A!

I have applied to Diagnostic Radiography too!
Original post by Pelora
Had my interview today and even though I was nervous, I enjoyed it.
The guys doing my interview were lovely and put me at ease. So fingers crossed - it’s now just a waiting game.

Good luck everyone.

Aww yaay. Good luck
I have firmed my offer for Adult Nursing for Sept 21! Good luck to you waiting to hear 😊
Original post by AK-nurse2021
I have firmed my offer for Adult Nursing for Sept 21! Good luck to you waiting to hear 😊

That's amazing well done xx
I has interview today for adult nursing was soo hard, none of what I prepared was talked about in the questions, feeling a bit deflated but hoping I've done enough x
That's amazing well done xx

Hi when did u have interview? I had mine today not feeling hopeful xx
Hi when did u have interview? I had mine today not hopeful x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending