Which online courses are nationally recognised in the UK/ Scotland?

Watch
Shell_32000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Does anyone know which online course providers/ companies are actually nationally recognised by employers? And which ones are actually worth doing without being a waste of time and money? For example: I have read things about Open Study Colleges that their courses are not recognised by employers, and have no merit whatsoever even though they sound so good and legit when you read through their website and courses.

I am looking to do an animal course of some kind. I worked at a dog day care centre in Australia and recently moved to Aberdeen for my partner's new job. I would like to complete a course over here that might help me to find a job in the animal care industry.

There are so many websites out there that offer online learning, and I just do not know which one to trust.

Any help would be appreciate thanks
Last edited by Shell_32000; 2 weeks ago
Advertisement
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What type of courses and topics are you most interest in?
I mostly do cpd accredited, certa and professional courses.
Shell_32000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
What type of courses and topics are you most interest in?
I mostly do cpd accredited, certa and professional courses.
I would like to do an animal course of some kind. I worked at dog day care centre in Australia and recently moved to Aberdeen for my partner's new job. I would like to complete an animal course that might help my chances to getting a job in the animal care industry over here.

Thanks.
Advertisement
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Shell_32000)
I would like to do an animal course of some kind. I worked at dog day care centre in Australia and recently moved to Aberdeen for my partner's new job. I would like to complete an animal course that might help my chances to getting a job in the animal care industry over here.

Thanks.
Have you looked at the City&Guilds online diploma in animal care in Edinburgh?
https://www.caw.ac.uk/course/level-2...line-learning/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads