The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juliextaurle
is anyone going to get private accomidation? i'm looking for a house-share / renting a room and i swear i can't find anything and it's stressing me out.

have u joined the facebook groups for ual 2021? lots of ppl advertise rooms on there
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
anyone staying in chapter lewisham or doing illustration wanna connect! :smile:))
Original post by tiannabrooks
anyone staying in chapter lewisham or doing illustration wanna connect! :smile:))

hey theres a chapter lewisham whatsapp gc! if u join the ual 2021 facebook group u should find it through there
Original post by xycbza
hey theres a chapter lewisham whatsapp gc! if u join the ual 2021 facebook group u should find it through there

omg thank you!!
Original post by xycbza

What’s the Facebook group called? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

hey its called ual applicants 2021 i believe xx

hi! i found it i think in ual 2021 applicants facebook page if you scroll down each accommodation has a group!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hello, is there a summer project for those who are doing graphic design at CSM?
Hello:smile:, I will start my course at UAL this September. I have just finished my foundation course and we (my classmates and I) are having an exhibition at Mary Ward Centre tomorrow from 6-8 pm and Sat from11-3 pm . If someone would like to visit you all are more than welcome.
Hi, i got an offer for MA fashion analytics and forecasting from LCFAnyone here applied for the same course? looking for friends!Since it’s online course it would be very lonely 😞
Reply 3290
Hi, if anyone is looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my double room in student house in Camberwell. It's a 5 minute walk to UAL Camberwell (and very close to the Camberwell foundation building too).
You would be sharing with 3 other lovely UAL students, who go to chelsea, LCC and camberwell.
Please see the ad here for more details: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/camberwell/15843468
feel free to message me if you have and questions or are interested! :smile:
Does anyone know of anyone whos looking for flatmates going to lcf? My room offer was too expensive and i'm worried i'm running out of time!
Does any one have an idea if UAL will offer support to students who come from red list countries and have to quarantine?
Original post by amelie.kesley
Does anyone know of anyone whos looking for flatmates going to lcf? My room offer was too expensive and i'm worried i'm running out of time!

Hey @amelie.kesley,

Have you checked out the UAL/Arts SU Housing Facebook Page? This is a great place to find fellow UAL housemates or people with spare rooms going.

Hope that is of some help and good luck with the move to London.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
Does any one have an idea if UAL will offer support to students who come from red list countries and have to quarantine?

Hi there,

Have you looked at the UAL Coronavirus update page? There is information here about how things will work next academic year. If the information you are looking for is not there, there is advice on who to contact if you scroll to the bottom, it recommends getting in touch via the UAL portal.

I hope that helps and if you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
heyyy, is there a snapchat group for LCF? i’ll start studying fashion marketing in september
My move in date is also September 11. Seems to be the standard date for most halls this year.

I'm going to CSM. Also moving into Emily Bowes on the 11th.
Hello, is there a summer project for those who are doing graphic design at CSM?

I'm also interested to know this! Havent heard anything?
Hi! I'm an international student and I'll be attending LCC for MA Arts and Lifestyle this Sep. I'm looking for private accommodation preferably near Elephant and Castle, maybe Camberwell and Peckham. Anyone from UAL colleges nearby interested in buddying up and looking for private accommodation together pls hmu on ig: asheezab
Does anyone know what date the foundation course at csm start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending