Official University of Central Lancashire 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Central Lancashire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
laurakate94
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to UCLan to study Mental Health Nursing. I’m a mature student so already have my Al-Levels in Psychology, English Language and Law. Good luck to everyone applying!
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hello! I've applied for the MSc Adult Nursing programme. My Bachelor degree was in Chemical Engineering.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
Hey i have applied for Mclindent Oral surgery. i studied bachelor of dental surgery
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Hi ive applied for MPharm. Has anyone heard back yet?? Also, my predicted are BBC and they need BBB do you know think they will make me an offer?
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Central Lancashire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
I've applied for the Law (LLB) and i'm studying A levels in History, Law and Goverment and Politics
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
I applied for a postgraduate taught course on 17 October but I still cannot view my application status on the applications log in page. Is that normal?
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied for a postgraduate taught course on 17 October but I still cannot view my application status on the applications log in page. Is that normal?
Same with me. I rang the admissions team and they confirmed that my application was completed and is currently under review.
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Zee_gal)
Same with me. I rang the admissions team and they confirmed that my application was completed and is currently under review.
Oh alright. which course did you apply for?
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Oh alright. which course did you apply for?
MSc Adult Nursing. Wbu?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Zee_gal)
MSc Adult Nursing. Wbu?
i applied for masters in clinical dentistry endodontics
Vicbee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I've just been offered a place on the MSc Speech and Lang Therapy starting in January. It would be great to connect with anyone else who has a place.
Emily_jessica
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya! I am applying for Adult Nursing and have my interview tomorrow😆I already have my A levels in Psychology, Sociology and European History Xx
tee17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Heyy
I was wondering if UCLan sends an 'acknowledgement email' after applying, as all the other unis I have applied to did, but I haven't got one from UCLan.
I'm getting a bit scared cause all my other unis have even replied now but I've still heard nothing at all from UCLan... I was thinking they didn't receive my application but I doubt it lol
username5487898
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by tee17)
Heyy
I was wondering if UCLan sends an 'acknowledgement email' after applying, as all the other unis I have applied to did, but I haven't got one from UCLan.
I'm getting a bit scared cause all my other unis have even replied now but I've still heard nothing at all from UCLan... I was thinking they didn't receive my application but I doubt it lol
Yes they do send acknowledgment emails. Dw they sometimes take a while to send one, especially during this month because lots of people are applying right now
UCLan Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by tee17)
Heyy
Hi tee17
Not to worry as .2.0.0.3. said it may take some time to receive this. You can get in touch with our undergraduate admission team directly at [email protected] or the postgraduate admission team at [email protected] for your peace of mind.
All the best,
Catherine
Anonymous #4
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by UCLan Ambassador)
Hi tee17
Not to worry as .2.0.0.3. said it may take some time to receive this. You can get in touch with our undergraduate admission team directly at [email protected] or the postgraduate admission team at [email protected] for your peace of mind.
All the best,
Catherine
Hey i just wanted to ask you a few questions: i have an interview with uclan next week for pharmacy and they said it starts from 11 and our interviews are anywhere between 13.00 and 17.00 does this mean that we have to be on video call from 11 am? Also, as part of the interview theres going to be an admission test but whats the format of the interview? Like do we do the test first then i get asked questions and do you know how long the test should last? I appreciate your help!
UCLan Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey i just wanted to ask you a few questions: i have an interview with uclan next week for pharmacy and they said it starts from 11 and our interviews are anywhere between 13.00 and 17.00 does this mean that we have to be on video call from 11 am? Also, as part of the interview theres going to be an admission test but whats the format of the interview? Like do we do the test first then i get asked questions and do you know how long the test should last? I appreciate your help!
Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. I have requested more information on the interview process from Pharmacy for you and will let you know answers to these questions shortly. Sorry if this is too late!
Please direct message me if you have any more questions. Wish you the best for your interview, Catherine
Anonymous #4
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by UCLan Ambassador)
Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. I have requested more information on the interview process from Pharmacy for you and will let you know answers to these questions shortly. Sorry if this is too late!
Please direct message me if you have any more questions. Wish you the best for your interview, Catherine
Hi Catherine, i had my interview yesterday and it went really well. Thank you for trying to help out though
UCLan Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi Catherine, i had my interview yesterday and it went really well. Thank you for trying to help out though
Brilliant! I'm so glad to hear that and sorry again for the late response.
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.03%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.22%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.22%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
15.14%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
27.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (34)
18.38%

Watched Threads