The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Official Ulster University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

hey, did you get an offer for GEM? I did my GAMSAT in March 2021, interview in June 2021 and was put on the waiting list for Aug/Sep 2021 entry. unlikely to get an offer but still waiting for a final confirmation. anyone has any details about the GEM waiting list? thanks
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by sam_ulster
hey, did you get an offer for GEM? I did my GAMSAT in March 2021, interview in June 2021 and was put on the waiting list for Aug/Sep 2021 entry. unlikely to get an offer but still waiting for a final confirmation. anyone has any details about the GEM waiting list? thanks

CAO offers are out next week. If there are some people from the south with offers at UU who get an offer through CAO they might disappear by this time next week meaning UU can make more offers
Original post by Anonymous
CAO offers are out next week. If there are some people from the south with offers at UU who get an offer through CAO they might disappear by this time next week meaning UU can make more offers

that's good to know, thanks for the information!
Is anyone planning to travel via bus to uni this year? I have been put off accomodation with the virus and restrictions being so unpredictable

Quick Reply

Latest