The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Official University of the West of England (UWE) 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to West of England (UWE) for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

lol hello i wanna study illustration at UWE. love that i’m the first one here it do be lonely lmaoooo 👁👄👁
anyways yeah i’m olivia + i’m turning 18 in april. i’m from south east london btw. dunno if i’m gonna get an offer but **** it.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
hey! just received my offer letter for January 2021 intake. i'm highly interested but still thinking. haven't made my mind up. does anyone know the estimation of living cost in Bristol? esp for food, transport, entertainment, etc. i've read that it can get quite expensive there. i'm an international student btw :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to West of England (UWE) for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

hi im ria i wanna study fashion communication at UWE and I'm from ldn and im rlly hoping for an offer but I haven't applied yet still sorting out my portfolio and personal statement
Reply 4
I applied for business management and human resources. I am currently studying sociology, business studies, welsh bac, and photography AS. I also have a C in AS psychology! I received an offer from UWE a few days after applying :smile:
I’ve applied for mental health nursing. I did psychology at UWE a few years back and it’s a fab university and a really good area!
Hello, International student here. I have applied for Computer Science undergraduate.

Have received offers from 2 of my choices. Applied 2 months ago, still waiting for an offer from UWE Bristol.
Hi I applied for health professions foundation year child nursing route and waiting for an offer and sending on Occuptional health
Hi

I am Applying for Law with a foundation year

I currently study Btec Business

- Denni
Hey Im Livvy and Im applying for urban planning:smile:
Reply 10
Hi I'm Lisa and I've applied for creative and professional writing!
has anyone been issued their cas letter? how long did uwe take?
Reply 12
hi im omotayo and i wanna apply for architecture. does anyone know if its a good course?
Reply 13
Hiya i live in Bristol and applying for both uni of Bristol and UWE. When it comes to living expenses it all depends on what sort of accomodation you are looking for, UWE has a larges range of student halls at different price ranges so the best thing to do is look at the website and have a look at the different ones at either city accomodation or frenchay campus. Bristol can be as cheap or as expensive as you make it has such a large range of food establishments, clubs bars and pubs it all depends on where you go. Heading towards clifton food becomes alot more expensive and its pretty sparce when it comes to entertainment, your best bet is sticking to the city centre it has everything you could possibly want.
applying for music technology, currently studying maths, physics and computer science. My predicted grades arent that good because of covid so who knows if I'll get a place
Hi. I'm Shannon. I'm from Brighton and i'm hopefully going to study mental health nursing. I'm 18 in may.
Reply 16
Original post by Shannonlorimer
Hi. I'm Shannon. I'm from Brighton and i'm hopefully going to study mental health nursing. I'm 18 in may.

Hey, I'm hopefully going to be studying mental health nursing at UWE too!
I’ve got an interview for mental health nursing on the 15th January 😊 anyone else?
I’ve got an interview for diagnostic radiography on the 15th of January.
Has anyone had their interview yet?
I also currently attend UWE I’m in my final year of law and crim degree, but it’s a competitive field.
Therefore, new ventures me :smile:
Feel free to message me if you would like to know more about UWE (Frenchy campus)
Hi, I'm applying for Sep 2021 intake as an international student in MSc Cyber Security course. I will be bringing my school going kid along. Can someone suggest an area for accommodation which is close to a reputable school as well as Frenchay campus. Also, is it difficult for a dependent child of an international student to get enrolled in school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending