Official University of Westminster 2021 applicant thread

Watch this thread
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Westminster for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I am planning to study Psychology!
shivani singh
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Westminster for 2021!

Hey!
I will be ho uow in jan 2021 for MA in fashion business management. Anyone else who is planning for the same course?
jennie4ever13
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Applied for Graphic Communication Design, sent off my portfolio and they’ve asked me for an interview!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I'm applying for Psychology and Counselling
Bogi12
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got an offer for psychology and criminology. Would be happy to get some information about personal experiences of already existing students especially because i read some really bad things about Westminster and I am really not sure what to choose if my first choice uni will reject me.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Hello,
Im planning to study sociology. Anyone else?
ChaiChai101
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello, The course I plan on studying is International Marketing. Currently I am studying digital creative media and production. I used to study Visual but I thought of that as more of a hobby
joanneg76
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve had an offer for Nutrition and I will be a mature student.
alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Hi, I've applied for Westminster 2021 for Mixed Media Fine Art with Foundation and just need to send my portfolio over before I get an offer. I'm currently studying English Language, Art and Psychology at A-Level.
g spice
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

hi!
I'm not yet done with my application though I'm applying for law
raglett
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I have applied for the Film and Television Production course! I am currently in my last year at college studying Level 3 Film & Creative Media
ouaei
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi! i'm applying for psychology w foundation year
username5509092
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, applied for History BA with Foundation!
amanimughal
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by joanneg76)
Hi, I’ve had an offer for Nutrition and I will be a mature student.
Hi, I'm studying nutrition with foundation year. I've applied last year and I deferred my entry to September 2021
amanimughal
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I applied last year for a deferred entry for human nutrition with foundation year. I’m going to be starting in September 2021
raglett
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone had any offers? undergraduate
amanimughal
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by raglett)
I have an unconditional offer for nutrition with foundation year
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by raglett)
Yes me! 😊 got mine at the start of december
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I don’t do to Westminster, but multiple people have told me to never go there for uni. I’m curious to see why you guys applied there especially when the satisfaction rate is so low.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (17)
35.42%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (22)
45.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (8)
16.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.08%

Watched Threads