The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Heyyyy what was your offer if you don’t mind me asking ?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by raglett
Has anyone had any offers? undergraduate

I got a conditional offer for cognitive and clinical neuroscience
Original post by Georgina2108
Heyyyy what was your offer if you don’t mind me asking ?

Mine was psychology with counselling
Reply 23
Hi! Applied for law :smile:
UPDATE; they have asked for a portfolio :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by g spice
hi!
I'm not yet done with my application though I'm applying for law

i also have applied for law and i’ve got my offer. what predicted grades have you got? and do you think you will be putting westminister as one of your choices
Reply 26
Original post by ememm1
i also have applied for law and i’ve got my offer. what predicted grades have you got? and do you think you will be putting westminister as one of your choices

When did you apply
Original post by raglett
UPDATE; they have asked for a portfolio :smile:

Do u know what to include in a portfolio aside from videos? Westminsters my top choice then UAL and i have no idea what else to include
Original post by Anonymous
Do u know what to include in a portfolio aside from videos? Westminsters my top choice then UAL and i have no idea what else to include

What course have you applied for?

I just sent them my showreel:smile:
Original post by raglett
What course have you applied for?

I just sent them my showreel:smile:

Thanks! Film at Westminster & film and television at UAL
Thanks! Film at Westminster & film and television at UAL

Same! you can also send scripts ect to them
Has anyone been invited to the Harrow Foundation Day on the 27th? I'm kind of nervous and don't know what to expect
just got an unconditional offer for graphic communication design at university of westminster!!!!!! it’s insane, lol! good luck to everyone applying and waiting 🤍
Reply 33
just got an unconditional offer for graphic communication design at university of westminster!!!!!! it’s insane, lol! good luck to everyone applying and waiting 🤍

Congratulations! When did you apply
Original post by ymera
Congratulations! When did you apply

thank you!!!!! i applied in early september, had an interview in December and now got my offer today!
omg i applied there too. How was the interview? Did you get in? aslooo what questions did they ask?//??
Original post by GCSE2K19?
omg i applied there too. How was the interview? Did you get in? aslooo what questions did they ask?//??

the interview was very chill and easy - if you’re passionate about what you’re wanting to study it’s easy! i got an unconditional offer yesterday!
the interview was very chill and easy - if you’re passionate about what you’re wanting to study it’s easy! i got an unconditional offer yesterday!

Was it a one-to-one interview or a group interview? :smile:
Original post by pariisssaaaaa
Was it a one-to-one interview or a group interview? :smile:

you have a group presentation which is literally the interviewers explaining the course and then u have a one to one interview; baring in mind this is all on zoom! 😁
you have a group presentation which is literally the interviewers explaining the course and then u have a one to one interview; baring in mind this is all on zoom! 😁

Okay thanks!! What type of questions did they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending