Official York St John University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to York St John University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Angelica Bagel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
British Sign Language and Deaf Studies
Spanish, French and CompSci
ADage13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sociology & Criminology with Foundation.

I'm going to be a mature student and I've been managing marketing and social media for my work for the last year or so.
Emilyrose_334
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m applying for Primary Education and I’m currently studying Psychology, English Language and Drama. I’d love to make some friends that are planning on going to YSJ. My Instagram is EmilyRose_334 if you wanna add and be friends 😀
Last edited by Emilyrose_334; 9 months ago
bl4bdn2nr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi!!

I'm applying for Physiotherapy and I'm currently studying Health and Social Care.
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
anyone know when York St John start sending out offers??
bl4bdn2nr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by baby.bear)
anyone know when York St John start sending out offers??
I know that for my course (physio) they send them out as soon as they have interviewed, they don't wait for the deadline
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by bl4bdn2nr)
I know that for my course (physio) they send them out as soon as they have interviewed, they don't wait for the deadline
ah okay! my course doesn’t require an interview so im just waiting for accept or declinded ahha!
username5510946
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone applying for product design 2021 entry
Aimiee_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi!!
I recently received an offer for Law & I am currently studying A- level law, English lit and Psychology. I do think York St John is my first choice, I haven’t came across anyone else on the group chats that are studying the same course as me.
Zack Noble
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Mine was done just before Christmas I'm on a Sports Business Management but certainly they should do now as winter break is over
Zack Noble
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Manooka)

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Hi I'm Studying for Sports Business Management anyone else ?
Cameron sneddon
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’m studying for sports and exercise science, already received my offer. Unconditional so it’s my 1st choice. Anyone else?
Zack Noble
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Cameron sneddon)
I’m studying for sports and exercise science, already received my offer. Unconditional so it’s my 1st choice. Anyone else?
I’ve got an unconditional I’m doing sports business management so I’ll probz see you around the sports facilities
Cameron sneddon
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What accommodation were you looking to go into, I like the look of the grange St Mary’s, as it’s the cheapest but heard good things
Zack Noble
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What accommodation were you looking to go into, I like the look of the grange St Mary’s, as it’s the cheapest but heard good things
I was looking at either the Grange or the City residence both have benefits for me.The City residence Is close to the company I work for who have a shop a distant walk away so I could just get transferred
3Cheers4Death
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi I'm Kylie and I have an unconditional. Anyone else planning on doing the same course as me?

Japanese, Intercultural Communication and Linguistics.

English Language, Media and Photography.
Zack Noble
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Is anyone interested in starting a band or knows if it’s a possibility at the uni I’m a singer and I’m running out of options and time to get one together 🙁
Cat Tonge (YSJU Student Ambassador)
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi all!!

It is so wonderful to see so many lovely people looking to join York St John University next year!

My name is Cat and I am a BA graduate and current MA student both at YSJ! I am also a student ambassador along along with Lydia who will also be on the TSR. If anyone has any questions about YSJ that they would like answering, please dont hesitate to ask!

Once again its so lovely to see so many names and a wide range of courses, I hope you enjoy your journey to YSJ!

Cat
carolinedunbar__
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yeah, I've just applied for that course too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.33%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
15.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (17)
18.89%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
11.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (30)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
17.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise