Rejecting firm choiceWatch
Edit: it's unconditional, so I'm pretty sure you'd just get in
I got an unconditional offer from them back in February. The only reason I'm changing it now is that my firm choice told me they need at least another week to decide if they want to confirm my place, the problem is my insurance is starting in less than a week. I'm from outside of the UK so I need to have time to get to the Uni from my country.
In UCAS Track it says ''Your place is confirmed at this university or college if you're NOT accepted at your firm choice.(Unconditional offer (held as insurance))''. I sent them an email with my results a month ago and said that I'll get in touch when my firm will decide.
So, if you reject your firm you automatically go into clearing. If your firm rejects you, you go to your insurance. If you contact your insurance, though, they might let you keep them through clearing. Otherwise, contact your firm and ask them to reject you.