sparktee21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
if i want to re sit my English do i have to re sit my literature as well or do i just re sit English language.
Faeeza.Ifti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
English Language is a seperate subject to English Literature so If its just English Language you want to resit then I'm sure you can do so without having to resit english lit
sparktee21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faeeza.Ifti)
English Language is a seperate subject to English Literature so If its just English Language you want to resit then I'm sure you can do so without having to resit english lit
so i haven't passed my English do i just have to re sit English lang then x
Faeeza.Ifti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by sparktee21)
so i haven't passed my English do i just have to re sit English lang then x
so you didnt pass english lit and english lang? or is it just english lang you didnt pass?
at the end of the day your English language gcse is the most important out of the 2 and is always regarded when applying to colleges, universities and jobs. If you arent looking to study anything english related in the future its best to prioritise resitting your english language over english lit. English Language and maths are the 2 most important gcses that are always asked for in the future. So you should deffo resit english lang if you failed it. As for english lit its a matter of choice whether you wish to resit it or not.
sparktee21
Rep:
?
OMG thank you so much for you're information it helped me a lot Faeeza.Ifti i was unsure so i needed someone to tell me if i have to re sit lang and lit but now you have gave me the information i understand a lot so thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
27.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.81%
No I am happy with my choice (89)
55.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (12)
7.55%

Watched Threads