Watch
tozneem
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Thebigworld)
I do
then i suggest you take a screenshot and show it to the police as evidence so they clear the case and anything on your name
Thebigworld
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tozneem)
then i suggest you take a screenshot and show it to the police as evidence so they clear the case and anything on your name
Why would any thing be on MY name
I don’t even know her
tozneem
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Thebigworld)
Why would any thing be on MY name
I don’t even know her
arent they accusing you of being a nonce
Thebigworld
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tozneem)
arent they accusing you of being a nonce
Huh? What does Nonce mean?
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jfa254812)
No illegal pictures but we did meet in person
You met in person and you still thought she was 18...

Dude...

People are saying show police texts of her saying she’s 18... that’s your only resort. If you don’t wanna do this. Your guilty.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AstaYunoo)
OP i gotchu https://www.specsavers.co.uk/
lmao
Jfa254812
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by The Torrent)
You met in person and you still thought she was 18...

Dude...

People are saying show police texts of her saying she’s 18... that’s your only resort. If you don’t wanna do this. Your guilty.
As i said i already did they already know and u cant really tell poeple age these days like some poeple just look older then they are its not about me
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As i said i already did they already know and u cant really tell poeple age these days like some poeple just look older then they are its not about me
Nah mate your wrong and you know it.

There’s no way a 12 year old looks 18. You know what you’ve done and I’m not to judge for that.

Just don’t lie to yourself.
fake_abs
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So there was this girl i met online and she lied to me about her age and never realised till police came knocking on my door she said she was 18 turns out shes 12 and i had no idea thats the case she looked older as well police are taking the piss on what their doing my university is on the line for this as well any advise
yo have your gp refer you to an eye hospital, you are probably blind my guy.
Cryoraptor
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've got a hunch that OP and Thebigworld are the same person on two different accounts trying to convince us by 'he showed me screenshots and it's convincing'.

I seriously doubt that a 12 year old girl 1. looks 18, 2. has university-level mathematics knowledge, 3. goes so far to pretend to revise A levels and 4. OP didn't smell a rat when they met in person. For obvious reasons I don't have much experience with 12 year old girls; I can believe a 12 year old girl could look and act 14 or 15, maybe 16 at the most in rare cases but I'd 100% smell a rat at the claim of 18. Something is bound to come up that makes me question it at some point.

I'm gonna need some hard evidence to believe this. If this is true then yes, OP has done nothing wrong, maybe he's been very gullible and uninformed but morally he's not crossed a line. However I'm finding this very hard to believe and either OP is lying to himself and deep down he knew she was younger than 18, maybe not quite 12 but still definitely not 18, or OP is trolling, and Thebigworld is possibly the mastermind behind it.
Jfa254812
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Torrent)
Nah mate your wrong and you know it.

There’s no way a 12 year old looks 18. You know what you’ve done and I’m not to judge for that.

Just don’t lie to yourself.
If i was wrong and she looked young i wouldve known lol im not that stupid mate uk it urself u cant jusge poeple by their age some poeple look younger / older then what they are tell me one 12 year old that is 6 foot lol
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sure i can send u proof that herself stated that lol https://photos.app.goo.gl/VNikBjAnzN9BV2dPA here u go mate
One screenshot doesn't prove much, that could easily be faked.

Did you save screenshots at the time or did you just take that today?
Jfa254812
Rep:
?
Sure i can send u proof that herself stated that lol https://photos.app.goo.gl/VNikBjAnzN9BV2dPA here u go
(Original post by fake_abs)
yo have your gp refer you to an eye hospital, you are probably blind my guy.
Im not the first person this ever happened to ur just judging based on a 12 year old being 12 u havent seen her so why are u judging a girl that is 6 foot bigger than me tell me u will be like oh shes 12 bro if u dont have anything useful to help with dont talk please
Jfa254812
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
One screenshot doesn't prove much, that could easily be faked.

Did you save screenshots at the time or did you just take that today?
Screenshot off saved chats from that time its dated but ss taken today but chats on sc are dated uk hiw it works lol
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Screenshot off saved chats from that time its dated but ss taken today but chats on sc are dated uk hiw it works lol
Right but why would you be saving the chats at the time?
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Im not the first person this ever happened to ur just judging based on a 12 year old being 12 u havent seen her so why are u judging a girl that is 6 foot bigger than me tell me u will be like oh shes 12 bro if u dont have anything useful to help with dont talk please
When I was 14 I actually had a problem with overaged men approaching me, so I'm just uncomfortable with the situation. I would recommend when being spoken to by police, reserving your right to be silent and just wait for your lawyer. Don't go into detail explaining/jusifying yourself, it'll make you look worse
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I was 14 I actually had a problem with overaged men approaching me, so I'm just uncomfortable with the situation. I would recommend when being spoken to by police, reserving your right to be silent and just wait for your lawyer. Don't go into detail explaining/jusifying yourself, it'll make you look worse
did you look 14?
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
did you look 14?
apparently I looked 16+, it helped me get in cinemas and do favours for friends. But I was getting hit on by randos, my dad hated it
Jfa254812
Rep:
?
I never approached her she approached me on snapchat i wasnt even ready for a relationship tbh but she kept pushing it i was like let me give it a try and this happened the police know im not in fault like they have nothing to charge me with but like they still dont want to close the case thats the issue here
Jfa254812
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
Right but why would you be saving the chats at the time?
I did not it was saved from her side i never save chats and thank god she did cause oh boy if she didnt ill probably be in jail now 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.69%
No (278)
78.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed