Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why is it that when women dont recieve enough love from their bf they complain. butwhen the bf gives her his heart she will use it and twist it and leave the bf heart broken :mad: :secruity:
    seriously... somehow i thought i understood women just to realise that they have issues.... and their mood swings are irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Women get mood swings for a reason.You try bleeding and having painful stomach cramps for 5 days a month and see how you like it.

Guys hurt girls too you know.In fact probably worse.At least most women don't go after guys in order to get one thing...

ReputationRep:
    look, i have my reasons for my statements..
    i dont really like to get too involved ina relationship so i normally leave agirl after about a week. but this time i decided to get deep into the relationship.. it all went well for about 3 weeks... i fell in love.. but guess what... BIG MISTAKE. just to realise that this girl has so many isssuueess!! when shes with her mates she acts so stupid and doesnt chta ot me the way she used to and gets mood swings over sum netx ****. and theres more bt id rather not go into it. i didnt wanna leave her bf cs i wa sin love with her. and i felt lost! so i cheated on hera couple of times and i got rid of some of teh love. and she has gotten worse. she is soo annnooyyiinngggggggggg i feel like dumping her rite nw bt ill stay with her for the sake of it.

thats the reason i never get too involved and always play girls, cs if i take a chance i get hurt. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Right so women have issues yet you're the one cheating on her and sticking with her for the sake of it...... there's a slight flaw in that one

ReputationRep:
    You're grossly over simplifying, it's not always an either/or case of "you fall in love and get hurt / you don't fall in love and remain unscathed"

ReputationRep:
    firstly she always ssays she loves me.... soi think ..probably im just insecure.. but her actions are inexcusable... there are extreme measures that need to be taken.. iw ont be played for a fool... naaa.. not me... never

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Right so women have issues yet you're the one cheating on her and sticking with her for the sake of it...... there's a slight flaw in that one
    Agreed - can't see you getting much sympathy out of this one. You're not doing us blokes' reputation much good either - it's hard getting women to realise we're not all b*stards when there's people with double standards like this about.

:mad: I'm in a ranting mood tonight, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    while someone's mentioned periods can i ask do you sometimes get shaky/scared when your periods hurting? :p: a bit off topic just asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3gangsta)
    look, i have my reasons for my statements..
    i dont really like to get too involved ina relationship so i normally leave agirl after about a week. but this time i decided to get deep into the relationship.. it all went well for about 3 weeks... i fell in love.. but guess what... BIG MISTAKE. just to realise that this girl has so many isssuueess!! when shes with her mates she acts so stupid and doesnt chta ot me the way she used to and gets mood swings over sum netx ****. and theres more bt id rather not go into it. i didnt wanna leave her bf cs i wa sin love with her. and i felt lost! so i cheated on hera couple of times and i got rid of some of teh love. and she has gotten worse. she is soo annnooyyiinngggggggggg i feel like dumping her rite nw bt ill stay with her for the sake of it.

thats the reason i never get too involved and always play girls, cs if i take a chance i get hurt. :mad:
    I couldn't read that.It's not even remotely like what I would call understandable English.

ReputationRep:
    her actions are inexcusable by acting differently with her friends compared to yours for cheating on her several times....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    while someone's mentioned periods can i ask do you sometimes get shaky/scared when your periods hurting? :p: a bit off topic just asking
    Random.And erm,no.

ReputationRep:
    [waaatt?? i tried hard to be faithfull.. but i just lloovveee her so much and its bad not getting that love returned so i had to find a way to get rid of it.. i had ot cheat..seriously u dnt understand hw it feels like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyglitter)
    I couldn't read that.It's not even remotely like what I would call understandable English.
    go to specsavers u blind fuker

ReputationRep:
    her actions are inexcusable by acting differently with her friends compared to yours for cheating on her several times....

she says that its she has her own way of showing she loves me... it must be a sick way of showing it!
    doing childish things like hanging up on me and then turning the arguments against me.. pissing me off 24/7..... arrggghhh

ReputationRep:
    [waaatt?? i tried hard to be faithfull.. but i just lloovveee her so much and its bad not getting that love returned so i had to find a way to get rid of it.. i had ot cheat..seriously u dnt understand hw it feels like
    so you could say she forced you into cheating, what a ***** :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Go to a place of education which teaches you proper English and how to spell and how not to be abusive towards people.

ReputationRep:
    ROFL you managed to even mispell ****er. And i agree that post was tough to read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyglitter)
    Go to a place of education which teaches you proper English and how to spell and how not to be abusive towards people.

go to a clinic were they can remove ballbags from your mum's throat

ReputationRep:
    ROFL you managed to even mispell ****er. And i agree that post was tough to read

fuker because if i spell it out fully then stars will appear..genius

ReputationRep:
    See now i can't imagine why you'd have girl problems you're so charming to ladies

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.