women have issues Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 3gangsta)
my english that good? talk about grammar. dont try and act intelligent around me. i rite lik dis 2 mak it quikr u idiots its cald abbreviated language
Read the FAQ - "Spell Correctly- Try not to litter your postings with errors. Also, TRY NT T WRT N TXT LNGGE WTH VWLS STRPPED T." - this isn't a counterstrike forum... christ, you'll be using l33tspk shortly... :rolleyes: "teh" - idiotic.
Your attitude towards girls makes me sick, go get neutered so that us good guys might be able to salvage what pitiful reputation your ilk tar us with *hmph!* :mad:
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Your attitude towards girls makes me sick, go get neutered so that us good guys might be able to salvage what pitiful reputation your ilk tar us with *hmph!* :mad:
Preach on brother
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Preach on brother
This is one subject that i have a passion for... I've had my chances ruined *thinks* twice before now where the actions of a past bf have put a girl off having a relationship etc. Kinda sucks really... theres so many idiots out there that us good guys just seem to fade away in the eyes of a girl. Sometimes so much so that they actually question whether good guys even exist anymore!
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Also... (while I'm in a ranting mood) don't you think its rather narrow minded and childish to blame someone else here when, to be frank, you are no angel yourself! Try taking a step back and looking at who you REALLY are......... and then go get neutered :cool:
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
better get neutered twice just to be safe
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
better get neutered twice just to be safe
Shotgun! Can I do it? Pleeeeeeeease? I've got my own neutering tools and everything.
RieLouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Women have issues? No faeces, Sherlock! Show me a human being on this planet who doesn't have issues and I'll show you a pig that can fly. (And please, no funny comments about police helicopters!)
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
firstly she always ssays she loves me.... soi think ..probably im just insecure.. but her actions are inexcusable... there are extreme measures that need to be taken.. iw ont be played for a fool... naaa.. not me... never
Oh gawd forbid you're ever played for a fool. :rolleyes:
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
she says that its she has her own way of showing she loves me... it must be a sick way of showing it!
doing childish things like hanging up on me and then turning the arguments against me.. pissing me off 24/7..... arrggghhh
that's what girls do. sorry. get used to it. we get slightly more mature when we get olderr so don't lose hope. we are rational if you stay calm and don't do it back to us.

cheating on the girl won't solve any problems (I mean, duh). being patient and trying to talk about what the problem is just might.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why is it that when women dont recieve enough love from their bf they complain. butwhen the bf gives her his heart she will use it and twist it and leave the bf heart broken :mad: :secruity:
seriously... somehow i thought i understood women just to realise that they have issues.... and their mood swings are irritating.
Stop generalisig you plank
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bratcat)
Women have issues? No faeces, Sherlock! Show me a human being on this planet who doesn't have issues and I'll show you a pig that can fly. (And please, no funny comments about police helicopters!)
hehehe!! I gotta remember that about the police helicopters!!
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bekaboo)
Stop generalisig you plank
Precisely. There are women out there who are like this but there are also ones who are not. Same as there are blokes out there like this t-w-a-t who use women and make a bad impression of men in general that we 'nice' blokes have to overcome. Grrr. I hate guys like that, *******s, i could have got laid so many more times if it wasnt for you shits.
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmmm i have to wonder about the size of this guy's brain in relation to the size of his testicles.... I like the fact that he thinks he can be in love after a couple of weeks.... and yet he's still prepared to sleep aroudn :p:
3gangsta
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Read the FAQ - "Spell Correctly- Try not to litter your postings with errors. Also, TRY NT T WRT N TXT LNGGE WTH VWLS STRPPED T." - this isn't a counterstrike forum... christ, you'll be using l33tspk shortly... :rolleyes: "teh" - idiotic.
]

if only i gave a ****. my actions aint gonna stop u from getting a gf. unless u plan on getting them from this cheap website.. loser!
i dnt care what yall think you ignorant arrogant idiots.
3gangsta
This is one subject that i have a passion for... I've had my chances ruined *thinks* twice before now where the actions of a past bf have put a girl off having a relationship etc. Kinda sucks really... theres so many idiots out there that us good guys just seem to fade away in the eyes of a girl. Sometimes so much so that they actually question whether good guys even exist anymore!
you probably think you're one of the good guys... u been watching too many action films you muppet.
life isnt about heroes and bad guys and good guys you silly little child.
3gangsta
Also... (while I'm in a ranting mood) don't you think its rather narrow minded and childish to blame someone else here when, to be frank, you are no angel yourself! Try taking a step back and looking at who you REALLY are......... and then go get neutered :cool:

how about you go to the clinic and get your mum neutered
3gangsta
(Original post by katiesado)
that's what girls do. sorry. get used to it. we get slightly more mature when we get olderr so don't lose hope. we are rational if you stay calm and don't do it back to us.

cheating on the girl won't solve any problems (I mean, duh). being patient and trying to talk about what the problem is just might.

you are the first one that has talked sense in this thread, not like the other idiots.
anyway yes you're right women get more mature with age, but the conversationt thing just wont work. she doesnt know how to conversate in a mature way!
anyway i dumped her already so no worries... i already got another girll... woohoo
3gangsta
(Original post by SciFi25)
Precisely. There are women out there who are like this but there are also ones who are not. Same as there are blokes out there like this t-w-a-t who use women and make a bad impression of men in general that we 'nice' blokes have to overcome. Grrr. I hate guys like that, *******s, i could have got laid so many more times if it wasnt for you shits.

i dont give a **** if you're a nice bloke you dikhead! if this doesnt concern you then dont fuking post you fuking ignorant fools. its people like you i hate on this site! you dont think b4 you post. if this thread is irrelevant to your issues then fuk offfffffff
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how about you go to the clinic and get your mum neutered
a) if you're going to throw insults around at least try and use the proper words
b) ever heard of baggage?
c) yes there is such a thing as a good guy - i.e. you're nemesis!
d) Ok so obviously you didnt love her in the first place
3gangsta
(Original post by Bekaboo)
Mmmm i have to wonder about the size of this guy's brain in relation to the size of his testicles.... I like the fact that he thinks he can be in love after a couple of weeks.... and yet he's still prepared to sleep aroudn :p:

yes ive been through long relationships you fish face and yes this girl WAS worth it. so fuk off u never been in this situation.
and yes my **** is bigger than my brain, i guess i will never have problems with satisfying women.. well ive never had anyway...woopti-doo.... now fuk off.. i do not wish to speak to you... and the day that i dont get my A's you can prove that statement right.. idiot
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads