SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bekaboo)
Here we go... a gatling gun:

http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/dra...s/GatlingF.JPG
hehehe!! Something like 12,000 rounds a minute or something! Originally designed to clear the jungle around the americans landing zones of viet cong forces in the vietnamese war. That is so my christmas present this year!! Chav scum beware!!
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 3gangsta)
yes ive been through long relationships you fish face and yes this girl WAS worth it. so fuk off u never been in this situation.
and yes my **** is bigger than my brain, i guess i will never have problems with satisfying women.. well ive never had anyway...woopti-doo.... now fuk off.. i do not wish to speak to you... and the day that i dont get my A's you can prove that statement right.. idiot
I hope you're not trying to get an A in english.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Oooo!! Did he get one of those yellow incident signs put up by the police?? I know i have done good when i get one of them!!
Lol yup! Dickey is our very own chav-icide... he keeps the population controllable down in the town hehe :p:
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
I hope you're not trying to get an A in english.
OMG!!!! That made me laugh soooo much!! Really cheered me up from the gloomy prospect of having to do coursework for uni.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Lol yup! Dickey is our very own chav-icide... he keeps the population controllable down in the town hehe :p:
Oh man, im gonna have to go down the park and see if there are any chavs around now, its your fault, you have got me into chav hunting mode!!
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Oh man, im gonna have to go down the park and see if there are any chavs around now, its your fault, you have got me into chav hunting mode!!
NaomiInSuffolk
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
go to a clinic were they can remove ballbags from your mum's throat
erm,well if i was the girl id be pissed of with YOU 24/7 u ***hole, guys like you are so dumb you cant get anything into your thick skulls.youll never find love
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gangsta
]

if only i gave a ****. my actions aint gonna stop u from getting a gf. unless u plan on getting them from this cheap website.. loser!
i dnt care what yall think you ignorant arrogant idiots.

You actually have no idea... for someone allegedly so intelligent you cant see past the end of your nose. I can tell you for a fact that a lot of girls on here who will back me up when i say that "people" like you mess girls up to such a degree that they don't trust guys anymore.

Quote:
you probably think you're one of the good guys... u been watching too many action films you muppet.
life isnt about heroes and bad guys and good guys you silly little child.

Thats because i am. I don't treat girls with UTTER contempt like certain people... ie YOU! I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm just being the best guy i can be, unlike you... just getting what you can. You know... if you actually had some standards then you might get a girl that you "love" and have something called a "Relationship" - a totally alien concept to you.

Quote:
how about you go to the clinic and get your mum neutered

You have just stepped a mile or so over the line there My mum is DEAD! F**KING D**KHEAD! Go take your sorry, chavvy 2 inch c**k and ram it up your own arse... oh but theres no room because your HEAD IS SO FAR UP IT!
You sicken me - someone of your calibre trying to lecture everyone else in a thread where YOU WANT SYMPATHY! *thinks* Are you contributing to the forum? NO! GET LOST if you don't want to take the advice of others.

Now for f**ks sake... LEARN from whats been said by me and the other members! [/RANT]
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why is it that when women dont recieve enough love from their bf they complain. butwhen the bf gives her his heart she will use it and twist it and leave the bf heart broken :mad: :secruity:
seriously... somehow i thought i understood women just to realise that they have issues.... and their mood swings are irritating.
that's life
gaming_goddess
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sometimes men don't look at the bigger picture. If you just talk these problems out you can have a much smoother relationship and both parts are happy - as long as both sides are listerning :mad:
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and yes my **** is bigger than my brain, ....
Wow, your **** must be really tiny then. Sorry bout your luck, but hey they say it isn't the size that matters. :hahaha:
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well I agree
girls like the attention much more than boys do, thats why you get some girls who are terrible.. you can get some annoying guys but nowhere near as bad
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
well I agree
girls like the attention much more than boys do, thats why you get some girls who are terrible.. you can get some annoying guys but nowhere near as bad
I have to disagree there. Guys can be just as bad. Ask any girl who has ever had a possesive and overly jealous BF, talk about annoying as all hell. And then of course there's the pricks like the thread starter.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I have to disagree there. Guys can be just as bad. Ask any girl who has ever had a possesive and overly jealous BF, talk about annoying as all hell. And then of course there's the pricks like the thread starter.
yeah exactly! talk about being overly possesive and they have a total extreme jealous attack if they ever catch you talking to another guy...well that was the case with my ex...i had to end it because he was acting way too protective! :mad:
wanderer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Girls have issues. Guys have issues. There are a lot of f**ked up people about, and even the decent people can be tough to get along with sometimes. Whether its love, friendship or whatever, getting close to people is tough, its risky, and it can hurt like hell. That's life. How you deal with it, whether you think the risks are worth it - well, thats up to you. But remember that when it comes down to it, we're all in the same boat, guys and girls, gays and straights, etc. Making big generalisations and trying to distribute blame isn't going to help anyone.
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have a hug Vlad- the guys a ****, don't let him get to you
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have a hug Vlad- the guys a ****, don't let him get to you
*hug* thanks Bekaboo I just couldn't believe that he'd actually said stuff like that I'm very protective when it comes to my mum... thanks for your support... I've had some time to cool off now
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
*hug* thanks Bekaboo I just couldn't believe that he'd actually said stuff like that I'm very protective when it comes to my mum... thanks for your support... I've had some time to cool off now
Most people are protective when it comes to their mother's. My mum died when I was six. I would kill someone who said something bad about her, infact i have almost on numerous occasions!
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everybody just settle down and have a cookie, safe in the knowledge that this guy will end up single, ****ing over FHM
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
True... but he should stay away from talking about people's mums... i don't know whether it's a general TSR thing... or a general people-i-talk-to-on-TSR thing... but a lot of ppl appear to have lost a parent
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads