I can’t have s*x properly

Watch
miki_00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I always feel guilty, ashamed and scared when having sex and I never orgasmed during sex. I feel disconnected and I don’t enjoy it as much as I want to. Am I broken?
Ramipril
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by miki_00)
I always feel guilty, ashamed and scared when having sex and I never orgasmed during sex. I feel disconnected and I don’t enjoy it as much as I want to. Am I broken?
Who are you having sex with? You aren't broken but this isn't normal.
Thebestmacho
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes
miki_00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ramipril)
Who are you having sex with? You aren't broken but this isn't normal.
I only had sex twice. They were hookups.
cdaniell10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I work at ann summers and sometimes if you just arent that into the person there is a disconnect, also some women just find it difficult with out some kind of clit stim so maybe try that?
Last edited by cdaniell10; 2 weeks ago
cdaniell10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I only had sex twice. They were hookups
previous message
miki_00
Rep:
?
(Original post by cdaniell10)
I work at ann summers and sometimes if you just arent that into the person there is a disconnect, also some women just find it difficult with out some kind of clit stim so maybe try that?
I’ll try that definitely thank you
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nail on head. Honestly sex is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. You need to trust them implicitly, protect yourself from disease and pregnancy and have somewhere safe to do it. Hook ups are fine, but it would be much better getting to know your body with a trusted and regular partner.

The best thing you can do is to masturbate and get to know your body in the meantime. I'm assuming you are female? Many guys looking to just hook up arn't that bothered by your pleasure.
miki_00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Apachecow)
Nail on head. Honestly sex is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. You need to trust them implicitly, protect yourself from disease and pregnancy and have somewhere safe to do it. Hook ups are fine, but it would be much better getting to know your body with a trusted and regular partner.

The best thing you can do is to masturbate and get to know your body in the meantime. I'm assuming you are female? Many guys looking to just hook up arn't that bothered by your pleasure.
Yeah I am female and I have been looking for a more long term partner for my own sanity
Suave Lad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What does Ann summers have to do in this?
cdaniell10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Suave Lad)
What does Ann summers have to do in this?
We talk to alot of women who cant find pleasure and recommend toys that may help
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're not broken, at all.
I do hope you find a long lasting partner to have practice with, and also someone you connect well with, laugh, go on dates with, etc.
If finding a potential boyfriend is hard, maybe consider the friends with benefits route? Not ideal, but it's an option.
Suave Lad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
We talk to alot of women who cant find pleasure and recommend toys that may help
Might be because their partners are not very dexterous with their fingers or tongue, so they resort to other alternatives?
cdaniell10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Suave Lad)
Might be because their partners are not very dexterous with their fingers or tongue, so they resort to other alternatives?
Oh maybe they just want something different or have preferences or something things dont work for them, maybe some women arent with someone. There is a billion different reason, not just 'because their partners are not very dexterous'
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
These type of threads make me wonder why I clicked on it...
yillo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yeah..
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The OP has a problem and wants some advice. Trot on by if you have nothing helpful to say. I'm sure this is serious for her
miki_00
Rep:
?
No one put a gun to your head dummy
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That's why.

You need an emotional connection, a long term partner, someone who you can actually enjoy things with, try new things, figure out what you enjoy and don't.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No you are not broken at all. You just need to go and talk to your gp in confidence about the problem. You obviously need counselling and support. Don't worry, just go and seek help to find out what the guilt and shame is about. You should in no way feel ashamed of having sexual desires and sexual problems.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise