Last edited by NJA; 2 weeks ago
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Its silly & irresponsible.
But they are 18 yo boys, abroad with girls calling them up asking to come to their hotel room.

TBH having listened to the phone call, it was more the girls asking to come then them trying to sneak them in, they were put on the spot and basically went along with it.

I think in the full context dropping them was quite harsh TBH but Southgate didnt want a media shitstorm.
I think it was the correct decision. Gareth Southgate prepared to act when someone steps out of line. Unlike our immoral Prime Minister.

Oh one of them is from Manchester United, who seem to have had only two English internationals with any dignity- Nobby Styles and Bobby Charlton.
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
NJA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
That was as exciting as a bacon sandwich
Name:  41OLCPJZwiL._AC_.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  24.9 KB
Last edited by NJA; 2 weeks ago
Suave Lad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can't believe England drew against such a weak side as Denmark. So glad France won though! We have soooo many amazing players! Even our second tier squad could make first tier. That's how good we are.:france:
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How did they start with 7 defensive players :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads