Full time parent student and housing benefit

Watch
SunshineSummer11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey

I am not sure if I can get housing benefit as a full time student. My partner and I both are on very low income and I have two children under age of 5. I was getting housing benefit until now but I was wondering if being student would change that. I also recieved the maximum amount available grant and loan.

Thanks for your help in advance
Judi03
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hello, hope you doing well.
these are just ideas and i hope they can help in any way.
you could sell un necessary items at your house hold or outfits you don't need . I've herd they are websites that would pay you for online surveys but i wouldn't recommend that as they are a lot of fishy websites out there. try getting jobs that pay but the hour instead per week or month, usually the hour payment adds up more. make accessories, like the metal once and use Instagram to promote it. you could as for money from your parents if possible. and finally you could start a YouTube chancel, but that would take time and effort, also as the chancel would need time to grow. def think about this for long term though
I hope I've helped in some way and i hope things would turn out better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (3)
11.11%
No (24)
88.89%

Watched Threads