The Student Room Group

losing my virginity in fwb

I started taking to a guy that went to the school attached to my old school about a week ago. We didn’t know each other then and it’s a couple years ago now. We were talking about relationships as it’s like our last year of school so realistically anything that starts now will end when uni happens. We were both saying how maybe a sort of fwb situation would be more ideal so you can enjoy each other’s company but you know it’s not gonna last and it’s just for fun. Last night he happened to mention he had a free house on Friday and that I could come over if i wanted. I have told him that I’m a virgin and I’m not fussed about losing it and it’s not a huge deal to me. It’s kinda clear what he wants to happen if I do go over. Do I just go and do it with him or is that a bad idea? Anyone else lost theirs in a fwb type of situation or anything. He’s also not a virgin but that doesn’t bother me.
Go for it or you'll regret it later.
Original post by Anonymous
I started taking to a guy that went to the school attached to my old school about a week ago. We didn’t know each other then and it’s a couple years ago now. We were talking about relationships as it’s like our last year of school so realistically anything that starts now will end when uni happens. We were both saying how maybe a sort of fwb situation would be more ideal so you can enjoy each other’s company but you know it’s not gonna last and it’s just for fun. Last night he happened to mention he had a free house on Friday and that I could come over if i wanted. I have told him that I’m a virgin and I’m not fussed about losing it and it’s not a huge deal to me. It’s kinda clear what he wants to happen if I do go over. Do I just go and do it with him or is that a bad idea? Anyone else lost theirs in a fwb type of situation or anything. He’s also not a virgin but that doesn’t bother me.

damn I must be the only male who is still a virgin. I just left school
Original post by Anonymous
damn I must be the only male who is still a virgin. I just left school

Nope.
I know plenty of guys who haven't met the right person or are waiting until marriage.
Many over 30.
Listen to your gut instinct and trust what your feelings tell you. :smile:
But if you are not keen or don't find him sexually attractive, don't be afraid to say 'no thanks' and walk away.
There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending