Want more information about this university?

Aber university entrance exams? 2021

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know how well you have to do in the exams to obtain and unconditional offer? Im really worried I wont pass them and aber is my first choice uni so a guaranteed place would take some pressure off of exams next year (not too much ofc ). What sort of thing are the departments looking for. Im hoping t ask at the open day later this year,
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone know how well you have to do in the exams to obtain and unconditional offer? Im really worried I wont pass them and aber is my first choice uni so a guaranteed place would take some pressure off of exams next year (not too much ofc ). What sort of thing are the departments looking for. Im hoping t ask at the open day later this year,
Hi there.

The pass mark for the Entrance Exams is not set and can vary year on year depending on the quality of responses received and the funding available. It's a good idea to practice completing some of the past papers on the website within the hour and a half limit. Departments are generally looking for you to show you have a good understanding of the subject topic - quality is often better than quantity. If you have any queries regarding particular subjects it would be best to consult the relevant department(s) directly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.63%
No (279)
78.37%

Watched Threads