The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Restarting yr12

I am considering retaking Year 12 and I was wondering if this would affect my application to subjects such as Accounting & Finance, Optometry, and Pharmacy undergraduate courses at the uni of Bradford or the University of Huddersfield. Any help would be appreciated.
I'd also be grateful if someone tagged them underneath so they could see this as well please?
Reply 1
WHatever big L
(edited 3 years ago)
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by Ha loL
WHatever big L

OmG UR sO QuiRkY
Original post by Anonymous
I am considering retaking Year 12 and I was wondering if this would affect my application to subjects such as Accounting & Finance, Optometry, and Pharmacy undergraduate courses at the uni of Bradford or the University of Huddersfield. Any help would be appreciated.
I'd also be grateful if someone tagged them underneath so they could see this as well please?

Hi there,

For MPharm and Optom we consider applicants who complete level 3's within a three-year timescale - so this would allow for one set of resits.

For Accounting and Finance it doesn't matter.

I hope this helps :smile:

Thank you,

Becky
Reply 4
Not at all, i retook year 12 and it did not affect my application in any way. I still received offers from the universities i applied to which included mostly russell groups.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
OmG UR sO QuiRkY

hhaha xd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending