VI5H
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

I’ve got an interview for Volkswagen in 2 days for a service tech apprenticeship, I’ve done some preparation but would like some more help and advice from others primarily on what they’ll be asking and what they expect as this is my first ever interview

Many thanks
adina456
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is it a video interview?
VI5H
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by adina456)
Is it a video interview?
Hi

No it’s going into the dealership and face to face
National Careers Service
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by VI5H)
Hi there,

I’ve got an interview for Volkswagen in 2 days for a service tech apprenticeship, I’ve done some preparation but would like some more help and advice from others primarily on what they’ll be asking and what they expect as this is my first ever interview

Many thanks
Hi there,

It's difficult to know exactly what they will ask, there's no set formula but employers tend to look for some key things.

We have a section on our website which helps you to ask common interview questions that employers ask that you may find useful...

https://nationalcareers.service.gov....view-questions

Good luck with your interview I hope it goes well.

Sophie.
VI5H
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by National Careers Service)
Hi there,

It's difficult to know exactly what they will ask, there's no set formula but employers tend to look for some key things.

We have a section on our website which helps you to ask common interview questions that employers ask that you may find useful...

https://nationalcareers.service.gov....view-questions

Good luck with your interview I hope it goes well.

Sophie.
Thanks for your reply! I’ve had a look and that link and it has helped quite a lot

Thanks once again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.3%
No (314)
78.7%

Watched Threads