charlotted480
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve just gone back to college and they’ve put in “safety guidelines”, eg. one way system, makes in corridors, “socially distanced classrooms”, but nobodies following any of the rules, and we are closer together in the rooms that we were before lockdown!!!! I have Chronic Fatigue so if I get COVID it’ll have a big impact of my health about physical ability. I can’t stay in lessons for long because my anxiety gets too much (not just COVID things but it doesn’t help). What have people done to make them less anxious at college/school?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlotted480)
I’ve just gone back to college and they’ve put in “safety guidelines”, eg. one way system, makes in corridors, “socially distanced classrooms”, but nobodies following any of the rules, and we are closer together in the rooms that we were before lockdown!!!! I have Chronic Fatigue so if I get COVID it’ll have a big impact of my health about physical ability. I can’t stay in lessons for long because my anxiety gets too much (not just COVID things but it doesn’t help). What have people done to make them less anxious at college/school?
have you spoken to your college about your concerns as a vulnerable person?
charlotted480
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a meeting on Monday where I was going to bring it up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (186)
14.09%
I'm not sure (59)
4.47%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (387)
29.32%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.8%
I'm not a current university student (651)
49.32%

Watched Threads