Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I always get super cold on my period is this normal?
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nothing is ‘normal’ when it comes to periods as symptoms vary from person to person, but yes, temperature change (including being very cold) is a common symptom women have during their periods.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Becca216)
Nothing is ‘normal’ when it comes to periods as symptoms vary from person to person, but yes, temperature change (including being very cold) is a common symptom women have during their periods.
ok thank you. Also do u know what the best way to get rid if pain?
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok thank you. Also do u know what the best way to get rid if pain?
If your talking about cramps - it varies. But some general tips are: hot water bottle, make sure you drink (if you can get some dairy in you that can be helpful), exercise - even a little walk could help. You could try ibuprofen, but it doesn't work for everyone. Hope you feel better soon

The nhs website can also be useful - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/period-pain/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Becca216)
If your talking about cramps - it varies. But some general tips are: hot water bottle, make sure you drink (if you can get some dairy in you that can be helpful), exercise - even a little walk could help. You could try ibuprofen, but it doesn't work for everyone. Hope you feel better soon

The nhs website can also be useful - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/period-pain/
Thank you soooo much x!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (78)
30.23%
Less motivated (180)
69.77%

Watched Threads