chloe0804
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So I’m in the middle of choosing my choices for vet uni 2021 entry. I’m a resit student who originally got very poor alevels in 2019: CCD (was v close to grade boundaries but decided not to get some remarked because I was going to resist all three anyway). I am retaking in October.

I have decide on Liverpool, Notts and Harper and Keele but am struggling on a fourth. I know my alevels are too low for RVC. I’m struggling to find whether Bristol or Surrey accept resits and whether they accept them being that low. Or should I just apply for a foundation year in Notts for my fourth option?

Any advice would be appreciated
Meow1245
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chloe0804)
So I’m in the middle of choosing my choices for vet uni 2021 entry. I’m a resit student who originally got very poor alevels in 2019: CCD (was v close to grade boundaries but decided not to get some remarked because I was going to resist all three anyway). I am retaking in October.

I have decide on Liverpool, Notts and Harper and Keele but am struggling on a fourth. I know my alevels are too low for RVC. I’m struggling to find whether Bristol or Surrey accept resits and whether they accept them being that low. Or should I just apply for a foundation year in Notts for my fourth option?

Any advice would be appreciated
Hey what did you end up going for as your 4th choice?
chloe0804
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Meow1245)
Hey what did you end up going for as your 4th choice?
I chose Bristol which I’m on hold for
Meow1245
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chloe0804)
I chose Bristol which I’m on hold for
Aw! Good luck and all the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads