HolaNeinoa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Should I pick BTEC Business L3 Extended Certificate along with A-Level Sociology and Psychology or should I just do BTEC Business L3 Extended Diploma? I want to go down a political/law route when I’m older if that helps.
katnix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want to go down politics/law doing a level politics or economics will help. Or doing Level 3 extended business with applied law will also help you in the future. Doing psychology or sociology won’t really help you to go down the politics/law careers
HolaNeinoa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by katnix)
If you want to go down politics/law doing a level politics or economics will help. Or doing Level 3 extended business with applied law will also help you in the future. Doing psychology or sociology won’t really help you to go down the politics/law careers
My sixth form does not have a wide variety of subjects and the subjects I said were the closest thing possible to do what I want. (I’m not allowed to do 3 a levels because of the admissions criteria )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (23)
17.29%
I'm not sure (3)
2.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (45)
33.83%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.26%
I'm not a current university student (59)
44.36%

Watched Threads