The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jarkless761
Is anyone applying to Nottingham for nutrition and dietetics and been offered an interview?

Hi, I’ve applied to Nottingham and haven’t heard anything currently
Original post by Sarahc545

Neither have I, however I know of people who have and they take Chemistry. Whereas I don’t so that could be why?
Original post by Lucyjames321
Neither have I, however I know of people who have and they take Chemistry. Whereas I don’t so that could be why?

I take chemistry and haven’t heard a think so that might not be the case maybe
I take chemistry and haven’t heard a think so that might not be the case maybe

Oh okay, sorry about that.
Does anyone know why Kings college cancelled their undergraduate dietetics course this year?
Hey,

Anyone applied for Cardiff met? I have an interview next Saturday I'm extremely nervous 🙈
. hi im applying to surrey and london et for dietetics and nutrition. have an interview booked in March for Surrey. m so sexcited. Has anyone got any advice on questions they will ask and how the interview process works. Im currently doing an access to medical sciences and have been getting good grade. How can i stand out?? I know the courses are oversubscribed. I really want to get in
Original post by Naine101
. hi im applying to surrey and london et for dietetics and nutrition. have an interview booked in March for Surrey. m so sexcited. Has anyone got any advice on questions they will ask and how the interview process works. Im currently doing an access to medical sciences and have been getting good grade. How can i stand out?? I know the courses are oversubscribed. I really want to get in

Hey! I have had an interview for Surrey, obviously can’t disclose any information about the questions but I would just make sure you know what dietetics is and why it’s for you! The interviews are so lovely.
Hey, I've got an interview for Leeds beckett on 29th, Cardiff Met on 30th, and Nottingham on 3rd

Hi, I received an invitation for interview last Friday 😊 but it took them a very long time to reply. X
Original post by Katiepock
Hi, I received an invitation for interview last Friday 😊 but it took them a very long time to reply. X

Ah thanks for the heads up, I’ll be checking my emails like a hawk now, it’s not even my first choice but I’m still super worried for interviews. Good luck for yours though!! Xx
Ah thanks for the heads up, I’ll be checking my emails like a hawk now, it’s not even my first choice but I’m still super worried for interviews. Good luck for yours though!! Xx

Thank you 😊 good luck too
Reply 52
I have an interview for Nutrition and Dietetics at Surrey. Do they interview everyone or have I passed through a selection stage?
Reply 53
Original post by 1234463
Has anyone else had an interview for Leeds Beckett?

Hi, I got an interview for Leeds this Friday, did you get one? Can I ask what sort of things they ask for? My interview is for the MSc course btw 😊
Reply 54
Has anyone else got an offer for newcastle?
Original post by 1234463

I'm waiting to hear whether I have an interview
Original post by 1234463

They said that offers are given out after everyone’s been interviewed
Hey everyone,
I have applied to Surrey and Herts, I have had my interview for hertfordshire, but my application for Surrey still says pending and I applied iin December. Do you think this means that I will not get an interview? After seeing so many people have interviews I am begining to think they will not be offering me one?
Any advice would be great
Reply 58
Original post by abstroug
They said that offers are given out after everyone’s been interviewed

Some people have been given an offer so they can’t be waiting for all the interviews
Original post by Dietetic_Wannabe
Hey everyone,
I have applied to Surrey and Herts, I have had my interview for hertfordshire, but my application for Surrey still says pending and I applied iin December. Do you think this means that I will not get an interview? After seeing so many people have interviews I am begining to think they will not be offering me one?
Any advice would be great

Hi!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey. I am sorry that your application is taking a while to be looked at however due to a vast amount of applications universities can take up till March to make a decision. So please try not to worry to much, they will soon review your application and hopefully proceed with an interview and offer. Either way the university will reply so please try not to worry and be patient as hard as it can be. If you really are worried please contact the applicant team and ask questions to see what is happening with you application. Here is the email address for you to contact: [email protected]

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your applicant process. If you have any questions please feel free to ask :smile:

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)

Latest