$hea
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I got my grades a few weeks ago and I really like my grades. I realized it was a provisional certificate sooo since these are predicted grades because of Covid will that change when they give me the real/hardcopy certificate in October??!!
And also let me know if they give you a provisional certificate before the real one in the UK.
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Umm no they dont? Theyre the results that will be on your certificate no matter what
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by $hea)
So I got my grades a few weeks ago and I really like my grades. I realized it was a provisional certificate sooo since these are predicted grades because of Covid will that change when they give me the real/hardcopy certificate in October??!!
And also let me know if they give you a provisional certificate before the real one in the UK.
They can only change if the grade has been appealed and then changed (or for this year, if the re-issued grades were higher). eg. I got a review of marking on one of my subjects in year 10 and the final certificate had the new grade rather than the one on the provisional :yep:
And yes, all students sitting A level/GCSE etc. in the UK will get a provisional set of results before their final certificate
$hea
Rep:
?
(Original post by bored_user:))
Umm no they dont? Theyre the results that will be on your certificate no matter what
Got it
$hea
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
They can only change if the grade has been appealed and then changed (or for this year, if the re-issued grades were higher). eg. I got a review of marking on one of my subjects in year 10 and the final certificate had the new grade rather than the one on the provisional :yep:
And yes, all students sitting A level/GCSE etc. in the UK will get a provisional set of results before their final certificate
Oh, okayy... I can put this to ease now. thank you!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by $hea)
Oh, okayy... I can put this to ease now. thank you!
Glad to hear it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (518)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.56%

Watched Threads