anyone doing digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship

Watch
Andyx34
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
im starting a DTS apprenticeship soon using QA, uni of roehampton and the software engineer pathway. If anyone here is doing a DTS apprenticeship, do you know where i can find a detailed syllabus with whats in each topic? ive been on QA's website that gives an overview but was wondering if someone actually doing the apprenticeship has a more detailed syllabus, are there any textbooks for this? thanks.
Adelekan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Which company are you with?
Andyx34
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adelekan)
Which company are you with?
Amazon
HQ05
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Andyx34)
im starting a DTS apprenticeship soon using QA, uni of roehampton and the software engineer pathway. If anyone here is doing a DTS apprenticeship, do you know where i can find a detailed syllabus with whats in each topic? ive been on QA's website that gives an overview but was wondering if someone actually doing the apprenticeship has a more detailed syllabus, are there any textbooks for this? thanks.
I have just passed the psychometric test and i recieved an invitation to video interview and fairly generic outline of the syllabus but nothing in detail. What type of questions were you asked in the video interview?
Andyx34
Rep:
?
(Original post by HQ05)
I have just passed the psychometric test and i recieved an invitation to video interview and fairly generic outline of the syllabus but nothing in detail. What type of questions were you asked in the video interview?
Well that completely depends on the company, is this for Amazon ?
safff26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi i'm on this exact pathway, can I get any advice for the aptitude test? And an overview please? thank you
Nomad96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Here is a link to the modules that should be covered during your independent studies.

http://urweb.roehampton.ac.uk/progra...ions/index.asp
mariamata
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey, are you doing the solutions architect degree apprenticeship?
Brò
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
This is for the digital and technology solutions degree @mariamata.
I just started year 13 (Final year of college) and I need advice on this degree apprenticeship. Couple questions:
Are the interviews difficult?
When/how should I apply?
Does it matter that I have 0 work experience?

That’s all the questions for now.

Someone pls help. 😅
Andyx34
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Brò)
I just started year 13 (Final year of college) and I need advice on this degree apprenticeship. Couple questions:
When/how should I apply?

Someone pls help. 😅
as said above, it completely depends on what company you apply to.

(Original post by mariamata)
Hey, are you doing the solutions architect degree apprenticeship?
im not, im doing SDE apprenticeship, are you doing solutions architect apprenticeship at amazon?
mariamata
Rep:
?
Report 22 minutes ago
(Original post by Brò)
When/how should I apply?

Someone pls help. 😅
The interviews I did weren't that hard, they didn't expect me to have a lot of knowledge but at least deep interest in it and someone who's hungry to learn.
mariamata
Rep:
?
Report 15 minutes ago
as said above, it completely depends on what company you apply to.

im not, im doing SDE apprenticeship, are you doing solutions architect apprenticeship at amazon?
yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.11%
No (228)
78.89%

Watched Threads