can i do radiography with health and social care

Watch
briannn1232
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi i do level 3 extended diploma health and social care can i do radiography in university with my health and social care grade? if so what uni will accept it
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A lot of universities tend to prefer Applied Science over Health and Social Care for Radiography, but there are some that will consider it (Bangor and Birmingham City for example). You can use the UCAS search tool to find courses and check their entry requirements. If you aren't sure, email the university and they should tell you whether or not your BTEC is suitable.
Bangor Uni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by briannn1232)
hi i do level 3 extended diploma health and social care can i do radiography in university with my health and social care grade? if so what uni will accept it
Hi there,

We have much more information on our Radiography course on our website, including the entry requirements: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/und...ic-Radiography

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have on here too 😊

Bangor Uni Team
beckadru
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey I did the level 3 extended diploma health and social care and I’m going to do diagnostic radiography at uni of Liverpool this year! I also got offers from BCU and Sheffield Hallam offered me radiotherapy so you can definitely get in with it! Just check with unis first cause I applied to Leeds without checking their website and saw after that they don’t really accept BTEC health and social care
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by briannn1232)
Hi briannn1232, it looks like you already have lots of helpful information on this thread! Our BSc Diagnostic Radiography course requires 128 UCAS points which must include 40 points from either A level Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths or BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science, Health Science or Health Studies. You can chat to our admissions team on [email protected] or 0114 225 5533 to find out whether this includes health and social care.
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.46%
No (194)
78.54%

Watched Threads