The Student Room Group

Official Pharmacy applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xmelanieee
Yeah it does...what unis said this?

Uni of Manchester
Original post by roseflamingo
Uni of Manchester

Oh that's annoying, maybe try applying to other places? Or call other unis and see what they say before applying there
Original post by xmelanieee
Oh that's annoying, maybe try applying to other places? Or call other unis and see what they say before applying there

Where are you applying for?
Original post by roseflamingo
Where are you applying for?

Uni of East Anglia and Medway are the only 2 I like the look of so far
What are the conditions for Liverpool?
Original post by azzster123
What are the conditions for Liverpool?

Ljmu typical offer for pharmacy is BBB but they sometimes allow a C in chem
I've only applied to UCL for Pharmacy and have yet to hear back from them.

I'm predicted 3A* and I applied to (Medicinal) Chemistry at my other 4 choices
Original post by kwongnatalie
I've only applied to UCL for Pharmacy and have yet to hear back from them.

I'm predicted 3A* and I applied to (Medicinal) Chemistry at my other 4 choices

Good luck!!!
Hi, I have an interview for manny on Wednesday it only just came through tonight, what were the questions like? Also how long was it xxx
Original post by catodayy
Hi, I have an interview for manny on Wednesday it only just came through tonight, what were the questions like? Also how long was it xxx

Heyyy, good luckkk! I also got an email saying that mine is on Wednesday but had to change it to December because I’ve got an interview for Bradford the same day. I hope you do well and please if you could give some tips and advice after as I have no idea what to except ! ☺️
Original post by hajar16
Heyyy, good luckkk! I also got an email saying that mine is on Wednesday but had to change it to December because I’ve got an interview for Bradford the same day. I hope you do well and please if you could give some tips and advice after as I have no idea what to except ! ☺️

Hey when did u apply? I also applied for bradford but they didnt get back to me yet. Can i ask what were your predicted grades?
Hey, good luck to everyone applying this year!! I’ve applied to Nottingham, Manchester, Lincoln, Birmingham and Bradford. My predicted grades were AAA(bio, chem and maths). I’ve got an interview for Bradford on Wednesday and one on 16th December for Manchester. If anyone has any tips or advice/the type of questions they ask I would really appreciate it as I haven no idea what to expect ☺️😭
Original post by Nono2003
Hey when did u apply? I also applied for bradford but they didnt get back to me yet. Can i ask what were your predicted grades?

Mine were AAA
Original post by hajar16
Mine were AAA

When did you apply? I applied like 2 weeks ago, heard from manchester but not bradford
Original post by hajar16
Hey, good luck to everyone applying this year!! I’ve applied to Nottingham, Manchester, Lincoln, Birmingham and Bradford. My predicted grades were AAA(bio, chem and maths). I’ve got an interview for Bradford on Wednesday and one on 16th December for Manchester. If anyone has any tips or advice/the type of questions they ask I would really appreciate it as I haven no idea what to expect ☺️😭

i've applied for manchester nottingham and birmingham too!! just sent off my application today haha but my predicted grades just meet their requirements :/
Original post by rawToast
i've applied for manchester nottingham and birmingham too!! just sent off my application today haha but my predicted grades just meet their requirements :/

That’s greattt, I hope we both get into the unis we want!! I only sent mine last week and was stressing so much because all my friends did medicine and applied early😂 I’m sure you’ll be fine, I was lucky because I did well in my mocks so got my teachers to move my predictions. Also please keep us updated, no one else in my school that I know of applied to only pharmacy so no idea what to expect for interviews and stuff ☺️
Original post by jemmaclarke37
Ive just had my manchester interview! how did you find yours?

Heyy, how was it! Do you have any tips?? I’ve got mine in a month but have no idea what to expect. Are there any other unis that you’ve heard back from/ had an interview for?
Reply 97
Original post by hajar16

Congrats! How long did it take Manchester to invite for for an interview after you applied?
Original post by hajar16
Heyy, how was it! Do you have any tips?? I’ve got mine in a month but have no idea what to expect. Are there any other unis that you’ve heard back from/ had an interview for?

It was okay i think! Theres a scenario question, otherwise just basic why are you choosing pharmacy and some questions about pharmacy. I havent applied for pharmacy anywhere else, but ive got two other offers and an interview :smile:
Original post by hajar16
That’s greattt, I hope we both get into the unis we want!! I only sent mine last week and was stressing so much because all my friends did medicine and applied early😂 I’m sure you’ll be fine, I was lucky because I did well in my mocks so got my teachers to move my predictions. Also please keep us updated, no one else in my school that I know of applied to only pharmacy so no idea what to expect for interviews and stuff ☺️

suree!! But i just found out I declared criminal convictions by accident fml I'm applying as international as well so its quite complicated.. idk what to dooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending