The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emmacrs
Has anyone heard from Edinburgh IR?

nope haha! ive been scouring the edi 2021 applicants thread to see if any one has heard back but still nothing...
Original post by Witchelm
nope haha! ive been scouring the edi 2021 applicants thread to see if any one has heard back but still nothing...

Same! When did you apply, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by curlyhead1102
Same! When did you apply, if you don't mind me asking?

I applied right at the jan 29th deadline so really late but it still doesn't make sense because now its way past May... i am overseas status though and i haven't seen any IR overseas applicants on the thread so idkk, wbu?
Original post by Witchelm
I applied right at the jan 29th deadline so really late but it still doesn't make sense because now its way past May... i am overseas status though and i haven't seen any IR overseas applicants on the thread so idkk, wbu?

Ohh, I am also an international applicant but I applied even later, around mid-April. I guess I won't hear from them for another month or two...yikes
(edited 2 years ago)
I received offer from SOAS and Queen Mary’s for politics and IR but I’m so confused as to which one I should firm.
Queen Mary’s is a Russel group and I really like the environment
But I like soas’s modules and they’re higher for politics in the QS ranking.
I want to go to both lol
Help me decide please!
Original post by IRstudent2021
I was in same position. I went for queen Mary over SOAS because I preferred the course content. Good luck with your decision. :smile:

hey, I did the same thing ! what is your ethnicity? I am hoping to find some ppl in QM from my own country so I can feel more comfortable
Original post by IRstudent2021
I’m british :smile:

ohhh so your Pakistani British, English, Scottish or ? because British can be a lot of things 😂 if you dont want to answer, then thats fine because i dont want to come across weird 😂
Original post by Naomi Perry
Politics&IR
Applying to-Bath,Bristol,Aberystwyth,Birmingham & Edinburgh :smile:

Hello! Have you by any chance decided where to go?
Hey everyone.

I have just finished my 2nd year here at Reading studying Politics and International Relations!

If anyone has any questions about the course, pre-reading or the University of Reading, I would be happy to help. Also happy to answer any questions you might have about university life etc.

Good luck with everything, I hope you all get to where you want to be :smile:

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
Hello! I would really like to get some opinions. Which of these unis would you prefer for masters in IR?

Aberystwyth, SOAS, Sussex, Edinburgh, UCL, King's
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by doemackinnon
Course: Politics and International relations
Offers so far: UCL, Bath and Birmingham <3

well done on ucl wow!! what did you include in your personal statement? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending