The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mariamaziz222
Got an offer from Queen Mary today to study IR with a year abroad!!!

Congrats!
Original post by Jen_S
Congrats!

thank youuuu
Original post by zakburridge
Hey,

Cambridge (HSPS), Durham (Politics), UCL (P&IR), Bristol (P&IR - offer ABB), QMUL (P&IR - offer AAB)

Hey! I applied for HSPS and the same at UCL! Which college did you go for xx
Original post by AbdallaOsama
Hey! I applied for HSPS and the same at UCL! Which college did you go for xx

Clare! :smile:
Course: politics and ir/ ir
Universities I applied to: Bristol, Birmingham,Manchester, Newcastle and Loughborough:smile:)
Heyy,

Course = Politics / Politics and International Relations
Unis = LSE, Warwick, Durham (South), Bristol and York

Offer from York on the 05/11 for AAB
Offer from Bristol on the 14/12 for AAA
Offer from Warwick on the 18/12 for AAA
(edited 3 years ago)
HeyCourse: Politics/ Politics and International RelationsUni: Durham, Exeter, Kings, Lancaster and YorkI got my offer from York yesterday:smile: Good luck everyone
Original post by Dejdelacruz
Course: politics and ir/ ir
Universities I applied to: Bristol, Birmingham,Manchester, Newcastle and Loughborough:smile:)

I’ve applied for Bristol, Birmingham & Manchester as well!! Have you heard back from any of them yet? :smile:
Original post by veselinal1177
HeyCourse: Politics/ Politics and International RelationsUni: Durham, Exeter, Kings, Lancaster and YorkI got my offer from York yesterday:smile: Good luck everyone

what durham college? x
Reply 29
Hi!!!
Applied for International relations at Durham, Lancaster and York (also geog at Oxford and Durham). Got offers from Durham, Lancaster and York.
Good luck to everyone!
Original post by _k.w_
Hi!!!
Applied for International relations at Durham, Lancaster and York (also geog at Oxford and Durham). Got offers from Durham, Lancaster and York.
Good luck to everyone!

I applied to Durham too. Do you mind me asking when you sent off your application and with what grades?
Reply 31
Original post by elbarnes123
I applied to Durham too. Do you mind me asking when you sent off your application and with what grades?

I sent my application off on 28th September and received my offer from Durham yesterday. My gcses are 998888887D* and predicted a levels are A*A*A*A* in business, English lit, geography and maths. The offer I got was lower than what it said on the website and there’s a lower conditional offer if I put Durham as firm. What are your grades?
Original post by _k.w_
I sent my application off on 28th September and received my offer from Durham yesterday. My gcses are 998888887D* and predicted a levels are A*A*A*A* in business, English lit, geography and maths. The offer I got was lower than what it said on the website and there’s a lower conditional offer if I put Durham as firm. What are your grades?

Tysm! My GCSEs are A*9999988888 and my predicted IB grades are 42 overall with hl 777 and sl 776. I sent my application off on the 23rd october so I’m expecting to have to wait a while still
Reply 33
Tysm! My GCSEs are A*9999988888 and my predicted IB grades are 42 overall with hl 777 and sl 776. I sent my application off on the 23rd october so I’m expecting to have to wait a while still

Wow your grades are amazing! Good luck!! Which Durham college did you apply for?
Original post by _k.w_
Wow your grades are amazing! Good luck!! Which Durham college did you apply for?

Thank you! I applied for Collingwood because of its size and apparently the sport is amazing :smile:
Which did you apply for?
Reply 35
Thank you! I applied for Collingwood because of its size and apparently the sport is amazing :smile:
Which did you apply for?

I applied for St Mary’s!! Is Durham your top choice?
Original post by _k.w_
I applied for St Mary’s!! Is Durham your top choice?

I think St Andrews or Edinburgh are my top choices if I get in, but I would love to go to Durham otherwise so not too fussed either way
Original post by Naomi Perry
I’ve applied for Bristol, Birmingham & Manchester as well!! Have you heard back from any of them yet? :smile:

Not yet😣 my sixth form is still writing up my reference...
International Relations
St Andrews, Edinburgh, Durham, Exeter, Loughborough

So far received a conditional offer for Exeter

offer from loughborough!
hey,
applied to Leeds - modern languages and international relations, Leeds - sociology and international relations, Glasgow - sociology and international relations, Bristol - politics and international relations, Manchester - politics and international relations :smile:
got an offer for Leeds - modern languages and international relations on 5/11! good luck!!

Latest

Trending

Trending